DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Brittany D.DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Dana s.

BY DIGIORNO #24 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Pearl B.
Arlington, VA
No, I don't think DiGiorno tastes like delivery pizza but I think it tastes really good. These are so easy to make and so much cheaper than delivery and they taste just as good in their own way.
Katie R.
Bossier City, LA
So good! pricey but worth it! This is our go to pizza when we really just want pizza delivered to our door though, so it's actually less expensive than ordering pizza!
camas b.
W Sacramento, CA
My favorite frozen pizza. kinda pricey but you can usually find decent deals on it. I actually like more than just three meat. almost as good as delivery like they say
Jennifer S.
Madison, AL
Love DiGorno Pizzas. Very yummy, tasted fresh, able to feed my family of four. Will definitely be purchasing more DiGiorno pizzas in the future. Not as high in sodium as other frozen pizzas.
Lucie B.
Very good! Both me and my husband love this pizza which is good since we normally like different toppings. We will continue to get this brand and this specific kind!
Marion L.
Bear, DE
The overall pizza was good, but I personally was not a fan of the sausage that was chosen. Other meats were tasty and the crust was good, but I prefer the rising crust over the traditional.
Kristin B.
Junction City, KS
This pizza is great for that evening that you are scrapped and need to make a quick meal for you family! The only problem is that the pizzas can tend to be a little small for the price.
Moses W.
Las Vegas, NV
This pizza has delicious ingredients that taste so fresh. I would definitely recommend any pizza lover to get a Digiorno pizza because why have delivery, when you can have Digiorno ;)
Trianna B.
DiGiorno is my all around favorite frozen pizza. It obviously doesn't beat a lot of the pizza places you can go to get warm pizza. But for a pizza that's frozen , it's pretty good.
Joseph G.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Although we don't eat pizza much this is one we'll have again. The meats were great but the crust was more doughy than I'd like. Maybe a few more minutes in the oven would've helped.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?