BY DIGIORNO #47 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Haley H.
Church Point, LA
Omg absolutely in love with this pizza once I tasted its goodness that was the end I myself think it tastes just like delivery pizza and I would choose it any day over anyother brand
Marissa D.
Rialto , CA
This pizza is delicioius for a frozen pizza. Its recommened to put in the oven for a better taste. It tastes like a pizza that you would order from a specialtiy pizza place. Love!
Alison L.
Plattsburgh, NY
I have nothing bad to say about digiorno pizza. Flavor is amazing and if you cook at the time they tell you on the box then it will be as perfect as getting delivery, but better!
Angie M.
Pharr, TX
What I love about this brand of pizza is that it has an authentic taste not like other brands were you can taste the freezer burn. This will always be my go-to frozen pizza choice
Lindsey S.
Chandler, AZ
It was okay. I'm just not much of a frozen pizza type of girl but I'm an easy meals type of girl so my husband and I gave it a try. He liked it better than I did but I picked off all the sausage and felt the taste just wasn't up to par.
Sarah J.
I am a pizza-holic and eat pizza like there's no such thing as calories. The three meat is something I recently picked up on a whim and I love it. I would get it again for sure.
Adriana J.
I really love this pizza. It is great for lazy days when you don't feel like cooking it is fast and easy and it tastes delicious. I think it's his better than delivery pizza!!
Nicole P.
Marrero , LA
Love traditional or thin crust pizzas. Also a meat lover so i liked the fact that it was more than one type of meat. Great tasting and crispy when cooked correctly in the oven.
Kiani L.
My kids look forward to Pizza Night every Friday! They are very picky eaters but insist DiGiormo's is the best. I don't even bother with ordering from fast food pizza parlors.
Lauren O.
Ardmore, OK
By far my favorite frozen pizza. The crust is delicious and they are not skimpy on the toppings. I love this for a quick lunch or dinner when I'm really craving pizza but don't have time to order in. You can't go wrong with this pizza!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?