DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Brittany D.DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Dana s.

BY DIGIORNO #24 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Jessica S.
Belmont, NH
This pizza is decent for a frozen pizza. My toddler will generally eat it, but we always add more pepperoni to the pizza before we cook it. The toppings are stingy.
Ashley M.
Arlington, TN
This pizza always tastes great and is wonderful for nights that we are on the go. The brand is dependable and we are never disappointed plus the price fits our budget.
Katy L.
Monterey Park, CA
I love DiGiorno pizza! It is all I buy when it comes to frozen pizza. Every time it goes on sale, I stock up all sorts of flavors, all types of crust. I always like to try new flavors, but DiGiornor's garlic crust, chicken, and Supreme pizzas are gooooood.
Michelle M.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is the best pizza!!! I really like the one with the cheese crust!!! However, I don't think you can go wrong with any of their pizza's, they all taste terrific!
Dale B.
Hamburg, PA
Though not QUITE as good as delivery, DiGiorno is pretty good and very substantial for frozen pizza. I particularly like the three meat version as it's very hearty.
Lori B.
Lexington, AL
My most favorite pizza of DiGiorno to eat. I think it's basically, because of all of the ingredients on it and that I am able to add in more cheese if I wanted to.
Selina E.
Chesaning, MI
I love this pizza! It does taste fresher than most frozen pizzas. The three meat is my favorite it has a ton of toppings and I love the crunchy crust on the pizza.
Lou O.
Lexington, NC
I use the three meat pizza because we all like different meeat and it gives us a choice. If we don't like one meat we just take it off. We love DiGiorno pizza best of any frozen pizzas
Haley H.
Church Point, LA
Omg absolutely in love with this pizza once I tasted its goodness that was the end I myself think it tastes just like delivery pizza and I would choose it any day over anyother brand
Anna N.
I try this pizza at my friend house and I thought it was not going to taste good because it was frozen but i change my mind completely it taste like it was barely made it taste good.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?