DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Brittany D.DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Dana s.

BY DIGIORNO #29 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Anahi R.
Denton, TX
Awesome taste awesome bread!!! My son enjoys it and even ask for more!!! Super easy quick dinner and great taste!! We always have these in stick in our fridge we all enjoy dinner with DiGiorno
Sholanda P.
Southfield, MI
I always keep a frozen pizza handy for those nights I'm so busy and don't have enough time to make dinner. DiGiorno always comes in handy. Easy to make and very tasty!
Angie W.
Kansas City, MO
Wow. I picked this up as a part of a Digiorno special at Target and it wasn't my first choice, but looked interesting. I was so impressed by the taste, the toppings, the crunch... I wish I had picked up more of this flavor! This will be my first choice next time!
Margarita T.
This is our family go to pizza. I love the crust and the toppings. More of medium sized pizza for maybe two people or three, but for a grownups you may need one more, which is not a bad thing.
Ashley R.
Brooklyn, NY
As I said in another review I did about this brand is that I am obsessed with it every single time I eat this product I can't help but to have a little grin on my face
Brooke S.
Super yummy! The crust is fairly thick and I love that about this pizza. Thicker crust is my favorite. The three meat part is good too. I enjoyed this pizza a lot and I would buy it again.
Elida F.
Germantown, MD
Di Giorno pizza, despues de probar esta pizza definitivamente la recomiendo ampliamente, pues realmente te da el valor de tu dinero pues es una -
pizza muy deliciosa.
Quinreasa M.
Burlington, NC
Easy dinner that tastes delicious! Why over spend on delivery when you can have the same or even better quality pizza right at home. It's not delivery it's DiGiorno!
Rhonda P.
Knoxville, TN
Always buy these when they are on sale. I love the taste of the pizza. Hate that sometimes they are pricey depending on where you buy them at so that's why I only buy when they are on sale.
Nicole M.
This is my favorite frozen pizza, it's so delicious and simple to make. It's very reasonably priced and even my picky son likes it. We always keep extras in the freezer, it's just that good!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?