BY DIGIORNO #44 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Angie W.
Kansas City, MO
Wow. I picked this up as a part of a Digiorno special at Target and it wasn't my first choice, but looked interesting. I was so impressed by the taste, the toppings, the crunch... I wish I had picked up more of this flavor! This will be my first choice next time!
Chasity M.
Okeechobee, FL
I absolutely love this pizza. It's really hard to buy frozen pizza now with all the deals out but it's nice to have a few of these in the freezer for those late nights.
ashley r.
Brooklyn, NY
As I said in another review I did about this brand is that I am obsessed with it every single time I eat this product I can't help but to have a little grin on my face
Rhonda P.
Knoxville, TN
Always buy these when they are on sale. I love the taste of the pizza. Hate that sometimes they are pricey depending on where you buy them at so that's why I only buy when they are on sale.
Quinreasa M.
Burlington, NC
Easy dinner that tastes delicious! Why over spend on delivery when you can have the same or even better quality pizza right at home. It's not delivery it's DiGiorno!
Elida F.
Germantown, MD
Di Giorno pizza, despues de probar esta pizza definitivamente la recomiendo ampliamente, pues realmente te da el valor de tu dinero pues es una -
pizza muy deliciosa.
Brooke S.
Super yummy! The crust is fairly thick and I love that about this pizza. Thicker crust is my favorite. The three meat part is good too. I enjoyed this pizza a lot and I would buy it again.
Nicole M.
This is my favorite frozen pizza, it's so delicious and simple to make. It's very reasonably priced and even my picky son likes it. We always keep extras in the freezer, it's just that good!
Katy L.
Monterey Park, CA
I love DiGiorno pizza! It is all I buy when it comes to frozen pizza. Every time it goes on sale, I stock up all sorts of flavors, all types of crust. I always like to try new flavors, but DiGiornor's garlic crust, chicken, and Supreme pizzas are gooooood.
Ashley M.
Arlington, TN
This pizza always tastes great and is wonderful for nights that we are on the go. The brand is dependable and we are never disappointed plus the price fits our budget.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?