BY DIGIORNO #44 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Sherlonda K.
Aurora, IL
Really great pizza. Great crust and taste. It's definitely not delivery it's better as it's not greasy and oily and has many more variations than most delivery places offer
Kirstin U.
Way better than your standard pizza. Great taste, quick to cook and plenty to share! The three meats do not make the pizza spicy at all. They compliment each other and make this a great pizza
Tiffany H.
dillon, sc
Love the convenience of this product. The crust was good which is a big deal in my family. The main problem for my family was we felt that this pizza had to much sauce on it.
Tena G.
This pizza really is better than delivery. I love having it on hand for nights when we have a dinner emergency. Everyone in my family loves it. I wish it was healthier, but it sure is delicious.
Samantha T.
Fremont, NH
I honestly was not impressed at all with these frozen pizza's. I gave them the benefit of the doubt because I see the commercials a lot but I was ultimately disappointed.
Krystal G.
Somerset, KY
This pizza is better than delivery and much much faster! It's so easy to just stick one in the oven and not have to wait for a delivery or drive to pick one up. So yummy!
Jessica D.
Willow Spring, NC
This is a great pizza!

For "store purchased" brands, this is one of my favorites. The kids love it, it's quick and easy and the taste is amazing. Looking forward to trying other DiGiorno foods
Angie W.
Kansas City, MO
Wow. I picked this up as a part of a Digiorno special at Target and it wasn't my first choice, but looked interesting. I was so impressed by the taste, the toppings, the crunch... I wish I had picked up more of this flavor! This will be my first choice next time!
Sholanda P.
Southfield, MI
I always keep a frozen pizza handy for those nights I'm so busy and don't have enough time to make dinner. DiGiorno always comes in handy. Easy to make and very tasty!
Anahi R.
Denton, TX
Awesome taste awesome bread!!! My son enjoys it and even ask for more!!! Super easy quick dinner and great taste!! We always have these in stick in our fridge we all enjoy dinner with DiGiorno
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?