DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Brittany D.DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Dana s.

BY DIGIORNO

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Karen G.
surprise
This pizza is great for when you’re craving it but don’t want to pay the hefty price for take out or delivery. I get it for five dollars at Walmart and will buy a couple to store in the freezer. They taste amazing and it only takes 25 minutes to make. They’re great for if you want to make a quick dinner without any mess.
Nicole V.
Lakewood, CA
When it comes to frozen pizza there is only one brand that we get. Digiorno is our #1 pick. It's priced just right with tons of options for everyone. I typically get the 3 meat, meat lovers, or pepperoni so that's all I can review but all have been great.
Tori S.
Tampa, FL
We usually only get this for a cheap entertaining food, the only time I really want to eat this is after several drinks, otherwise the crust is that of cardboard, but it's still better than most frozen pizzas.
Robin S.
For pizza this is one of the best if not the best frozen pizza out there. Yeah they are one the more expensive ones if you you think abut paying between $5- $8 per a pizza. But you are paying for the quality. ♡
Nichole B.
Norman, OK
This is super yummy! My hubby is in love with pizza. And this is one of his favs for frozen pizza. It doesnt taste gooey or leave behind the weird folm that some do in your mouth. The crust is thich and delicious and it has plenty of cheese!
Alysha C.
Bowling Green, MO
I love pizza and this is a great one to make at home. It's not the healthiest option but it's delicious! I love making these at home on cold winter nights when getting out is a hassle! I will definitely repurchase!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
These are just the right size. I used to buy these for lunch at work and these work perfectly, the right serving size and will hold you over until Dinner. I usually get the Pepperoni or the Cheese but have occasionally gotten the Sausage. I recommend to others they are delicious.
Ashton N.
I think this is the best freezer pizza for the price. I know there is many that are far cheaper but they don't taste as good as this brand, and for some of the ones that are more expensive I don't think the quality is high enough for the price. This has always been my favorite pizza brand!
Elizabeth S.
Sorry Digiorno... but I hate your pizza... and I'm obsessed with pizza! There's just something about it I don't like, I guess the price is ok. But the sausage tastes weird. This is just my opinion so maybe you will like it.
Samantha G.
I love this Pizza!! Its really delicious, full of flavor!! Very affordable and can get it anywhere, super easy to prepare, just put it in oven! Definitely recommend buying this pizza! I most definitely will but this again!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?