BY DIGIORNO #47 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Robin S.
For pizza this is one of the best if not the best frozen pizza out there. Yeah they are one the more expensive ones if you you think abut paying between $5- $8 per a pizza. But you are paying for the quality. ♡
Nichole B.
Norman, OK
This is super yummy! My hubby is in love with pizza. And this is one of his favs for frozen pizza. It doesnt taste gooey or leave behind the weird folm that some do in your mouth. The crust is thich and delicious and it has plenty of cheese!
Alysha C.
Munford, TN
I love pizza and this is a great one to make at home. It's not the healthiest option but it's delicious! I love making these at home on cold winter nights when getting out is a hassle! I will definitely repurchase!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
These are just the right size. I used to buy these for lunch at work and these work perfectly, the right serving size and will hold you over until Dinner. I usually get the Pepperoni or the Cheese but have occasionally gotten the Sausage. I recommend to others they are delicious.
Ashton N.
I think this is the best freezer pizza for the price. I know there is many that are far cheaper but they don't taste as good as this brand, and for some of the ones that are more expensive I don't think the quality is high enough for the price. This has always been my favorite pizza brand!
Elizabeth S.
Sorry Digiorno... but I hate your pizza... and I'm obsessed with pizza! There's just something about it I don't like, I guess the price is ok. But the sausage tastes weird. This is just my opinion so maybe you will like it.
Samantha G.
I love this Pizza!! Its really delicious, full of flavor!! Very affordable and can get it anywhere, super easy to prepare, just put it in oven! Definitely recommend buying this pizza! I most definitely will but this again!
Megan M.
Lincoln, NE
This is my go-to frozen pizza. I love the flavor and the crust so much. I also like how fresh it tastes, especially for a frozen pizza. It's not as cheap as some other competitors, but its worth the extra cash for the delicious flavor and perfect crust.
Jennifer B.
Eldon, MO
We like to have a couple of these in the freezer for a quick meal on a busy night. I add a little extra shredded mozzarella or pizza blend and then pop it in the oven for 22 minutes. It turns out perfectly every time. The crust is nice and chewy, but not underdone and the toppings are tasty. There is plenty of sauce and the flavors blend well together.
skylar a.
Atlanta, GA
this is the best frozen pizza on the market! and i don’t even like frozen pizza because a lot of them taste... like cardboard. this is easy fo prepare. i’m not a big sauce person. i actually don’t like a heavily sauced pizza. if you do then this is definitely.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?