BY DIGIORNO #47 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Amanda G.
Avon , NY
Absolutely love DiGiorno pizza, almost all of them! This one by far is my favorite! I prefer a traditional crust and this by far delivers that! The combination of the meats perfectly hits the spot!!!
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
Best tasting crust of all the frozen pizzas! It doesn't get too hard and yet it's not gooey and falling apart. I love how many varieties this brand has and I don't think I've found one yet that I don't like
Joella R.
Phillips, ME
DiGiorno pizza or dipping strips or anything about this brand name is great If you want a pizza that is just as good as fresh pizza from a pizza shop then this is what you should buy
Angela w.
Fort Campbell, KY
I've tried almost all the Digiorno pizza's, I think the three meat thin crust is my favorite..what you see pictured on the front of the box is what you will get on the actual pizza!
Skyler L.
I'm a grab and go type of person when I comes to food. Even though it's outside my diet plan, it's very good pizza. Nice alternative if you don't want to order or go pick up a pizza.
Merrilee M.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is one of the 2 frozen pizza brands that my grandkids prefer. The original crust isn't so "puffy." Being boys, they like the combination of meats...the more the better! For a frozen pizza, it has a good flavor and plenty of ingredients. The price is , so I consider it a good value.
Lashawn F.
Lauderhill, FL
The price for the pizza is OK but when they advertise that they taste better than dominoes or pizza hut it has to be a joke. Then they say it cost less I mean they have got to be some comedians. I personally prefer Red Baron frozen pizza the taste is way better and they aren't pricey
Laylani s.
CRYSTAL CITY, TX
Okayy so i know I'm totally quoting the commercials here but it really does give you that whole take out feel and taste without leaving your home! they aren't lying! Two thumbs up!!
Catie C.
Howland, ME
I raise two boys, some nights I feel like I just don't want to cook or go anywhere to get take out, that's where #digiorno comes in! My boys love these pizzas, very satisfying and filling, for a great price!
Braulio  G.
Brownsville, TX
Such a good pizza sometimes I will stock up on these just so that when I'm in the mood for pizza and I don't want to go get it I'll just pop one in the oven and consume it all.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?