DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Brittany D.DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Dana s.

BY DIGIORNO

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Ashley S.
This was definitely some of the best pizza I've had in a very long while. All of the ingredients were spread out evenly over the pizza, so everything cooked all the way through perfectly.
amy z.
Goleta, CA
Got this the other night... cooked it a little longer than recommended... turned out really good.. went out the next day and stocked up on them .. quick and easy to make for unexpected quests or my kids friends who always find themsevles at our house lol
Stephanie B.
Davie, FL
Great pizza! It cooks well in the oven and doesn't take too long. It's great for a quick meal when you don't feel like cooking and DiGiorno always tastes delicious! I usually get this one, and the stuffed crust ones.
Cierra M.
Fort Mitchell, AL
If you want pizza that tastes just like takeout, this is definitely the one to get! I love the crust, the short baking time and the flavor! It's our go to for our biweekly pizza nights!
Glen G.
Oakley, CA
I love the DiGiorno pizzas. They're my favorite of the frozen pizza section. The crust rises nice and fluffy, and the sauce is flavorful without being too spicy. My favorite is the pepperoni with cheese stuffed crust. It's my go to for when I don't want to go out, but I don't really wanna cook either.
Bre B.
Omg my boyfriend and I love Digiorno pizza, especially on those days I don't have energy to cook. I gladly go grab a Digiorno when im not in the mood to cook and I absolutely love it!🍕
NodKeya G.
Palmdale, CA
In my opinion, nothing beats a fresh baked pizza that I can buy but this brand is a brand that my family buys when we don't want to go out. It's delicious and taste waaaay better than a few of the pizza chains. I live for crust and this crust is phenomenal
Rissa J.
Katie H.
Jersey City, NJ
This is such an inexpensive but tasty quick meal. I always bake it on the pizza stone, so if you go that route you should bake for a little less than the box says. Great with Siracha!
Mariana D.
These are great for lazy nights when u don't want to cook but want a satisfying dish. The pizza is nice a fluffy toppings are generous and the Sauce is so yummy.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?