BY DIGIORNO #44 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Bre B.
Omg my boyfriend and I love Digiorno pizza, especially on those days I don't have energy to cook. I gladly go grab a Digiorno when im not in the mood to cook and I absolutely love it!🍕
Denise E.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Definitely the best frozen pizza we have had!! Crispy crust, just the right amount of sauce and delicious meats make this equal to take out. We add chopped jalapenos to kick it up a bit!!
Glen G.
Oakley, CA
I love the DiGiorno pizzas. They're my favorite of the frozen pizza section. The crust rises nice and fluffy, and the sauce is flavorful without being too spicy. My favorite is the pepperoni with cheese stuffed crust. It's my go to for when I don't want to go out, but I don't really wanna cook either.
Cierra M.
Fort Mitchell, AL
If you want pizza that tastes just like takeout, this is definitely the one to get! I love the crust, the short baking time and the flavor! It's our go to for our biweekly pizza nights!
Katie H.
Jersey city, NJ
This is such an inexpensive but tasty quick meal. I always bake it on the pizza stone, so if you go that route you should bake for a little less than the box says. Great with Siracha!
Mariana D.
These are great for lazy nights when u don't want to cook but want a satisfying dish. The pizza is nice a fluffy toppings are generous and the Sauce is so yummy.
Matt H.
Landis, NC
Too much, Too doughy. Too soft. Too thick and spongy. I see cheese, I feel cheese, but I don't taste cheese While DiGiorno get points for a well-balanced pepperoni-per-slice distribution, it had an slimy texture
Rissa J.
Lauren C.
Parkville, MD
Great taste and easy to cook in oven. Recommend putting something under the pizza in the oven despite the directions recommending just placing the pizza on the racks. I had pepperoni and sausage all over the oven.
NodKeya G.
Palmdale, CA
In my opinion, nothing beats a fresh baked pizza that I can buy but this brand is a brand that my family buys when we don't want to go out. It's delicious and taste waaaay better than a few of the pizza chains. I live for crust and this crust is phenomenal
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?