BY DIGIORNO #44 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Kyndrial M.
I absolutely love this product. I highly recommend it to those who wants a quick meal. That will fill you up. It's absolutely delicious and it doesn't taste like those typical frozen pizzas.
Robin H.
College Park, GA
These pizzas are good. All you have to do is follow the directions and the pizza will turn out great. The crust is moist and it has enough meat to satisfy anyone that loves a lot of meat on their pizza. Really good pizza.
Sarah H.
Acworth, GA
I really like this pizza! It is good for when I come home from class and I just pop it in the oven for me and my room mates. The flavor is okay for frozen pizza but it cooks better than a lot of other frozen pizza brands.
Hollie R.
Burleson, Texas
This is my families go to for frozen pizzas. The kids love how it showcases all there favorite meats. I have one who only likes pepperoni so they can just remove what they don't like and still satisfy the other kiddos.
April W.
Love this flavor, nice amount of toppings. The value is great for the cost,. I like the dough, and the pizza is pretty hard to mess up (unless you try to bake it with the cardboard bottom).
Danielle P.
Readfield, ME
It's not Delivery It's DiGiorno! When it comes to pizza I can toss in the oven on a busy night, my family's favorite frozen pizza is DiGiorno. We all like the Three Meat traditional crust.
Hannah M.
Brighton, MA
This is my husbands absolute favorite type of pizza. The three meat combo is a meat lover's dream come true. The traditional crust is doughy but still light. The cheese melts perfectly.
amy z.
Goleta, CA
Got this the other night... cooked it a little longer than recommended... turned out really good.. went out the next day and stocked up on them .. quick and easy to make for unexpected quests or my kids friends who always find themsevles at our house lol
Cierra M.
Fort Mitchell, AL
If you want pizza that tastes just like takeout, this is definitely the one to get! I love the crust, the short baking time and the flavor! It's our go to for our biweekly pizza nights!
Denise E.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Definitely the best frozen pizza we have had!! Crispy crust, just the right amount of sauce and delicious meats make this equal to take out. We add chopped jalapenos to kick it up a bit!!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?