DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Brittany D.DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Dana s.

BY DIGIORNO

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Kyndrial M.
I absolutely love this product. I highly recommend it to those who wants a quick meal. That will fill you up. It's absolutely delicious and it doesn't taste like those typical frozen pizzas.
Denice R.
This is one of my fast party pizza i just put it in the oven and i have to make more than two because its just that good i cant get enough .This just makes my mouth water just by looking at it .
Tina V.
Memphis, TN
DiGiorno pizza three meat Traditional crusts ... yea .. great price, generous toppings, flavor... just an all around great pizza for those pizza and a movie nights at home with your family and friends.. or just by yourself!!
Sarah H.
Acworth, GA
I really like this pizza! It is good for when I come home from class and I just pop it in the oven for me and my room mates. The flavor is okay for frozen pizza but it cooks better than a lot of other frozen pizza brands.
Hannah M.
Brighton, MA
This is my husbands absolute favorite type of pizza. The three meat combo is a meat lover's dream come true. The traditional crust is doughy but still light. The cheese melts perfectly.
Hollie R.
Burleson, Texas
This is my families go to for frozen pizzas. The kids love how it showcases all there favorite meats. I have one who only likes pepperoni so they can just remove what they don't like and still satisfy the other kiddos.
April W.
Love this flavor, nice amount of toppings. The value is great for the cost,. I like the dough, and the pizza is pretty hard to mess up (unless you try to bake it with the cardboard bottom).
Danielle P.
Readfield, ME
It's not Delivery It's DiGiorno! When it comes to pizza I can toss in the oven on a busy night, my family's favorite frozen pizza is DiGiorno. We all like the Three Meat traditional crust.
Robin H.
College Park, GA
These pizzas are good. All you have to do is follow the directions and the pizza will turn out great. The crust is moist and it has enough meat to satisfy anyone that loves a lot of meat on their pizza. Really good pizza.
Glen G.
Oakley, CA
I love the DiGiorno pizzas. They're my favorite of the frozen pizza section. The crust rises nice and fluffy, and the sauce is flavorful without being too spicy. My favorite is the pepperoni with cheese stuffed crust. It's my go to for when I don't want to go out, but I don't really wanna cook either.
Victoria F.
Is there lots of cheese on this?