BY DIGIORNO #47 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Adal A.
Brownsville , TX
I thought this pizza was overrated until I tried it!! It really is good the bread is so soft and great to eat the flavors are so good like seriously better than Pizza Hut!
Sarah A.
Decatur, MI
Digiornos pizza is usually a pretty good pick. It has a better crust than your original Jack's or Tombstone pizzas. My only issue is that it is hard to get the crust done right. It's either too doughy or overdone for my taste
Kate W.
Derby, NY
As far as frozen pizzas go, it's all about what you like. This is not your flat, crunchie, cheap types. The crust is crispy on the outside and flakey on the inside. I, myself, am very picky about the quality of meat on such products. This one gets my approval. Real meat, good quality, good taste. We will buy again.
Susan R.
Vincent, AL
All I have to say is this pizza is delicious! The toppings are generous and the taste is superb. I would highly recommend this pizza and will definitely purchase again. Will be recommending to all my friends and family. LOVE!!
Heather R.
Sarasota, FL
Oh, my mouth is watering just thinking about this pizza! It's not only absolutely delicious, it taste better than some take out or delivery pizza! The crust is perfect and the amount of meat is just right! This is q must try!
Jessica M.
Revere, MA
Such good frozen pizza to have in the home for football Sundays. I buy a couple and feed my finance and friends. The taste is great, no waiting for delivery and variety of flavers is so good everyone gets to have what they want.
Edith H.
I buy more of these then I like to admit but my husband and I love them! I wish they made a gluten free option because they hurt my stomach so much but the taste is better then take out to me!
This pizza is delicious and the closest thing to restaurant pizza, but frozen. It can be pretty pricey compared to totino's but of course, quality over quantity. This pizza is definitely the best frozen pizza hands down.
Kyndrial M.
I absolutely love this product. I highly recommend it to those who wants a quick meal. That will fill you up. It's absolutely delicious and it doesn't taste like those typical frozen pizzas.
Tina V.
Memphis, TN
DiGiorno pizza three meat Traditional crusts ... yea .. great price, generous toppings, flavor... just an all around great pizza for those pizza and a movie nights at home with your family and friends.. or just by yourself!!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?