BY DIGIORNO #47 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Alina M.
Irvine, CA
This pizza is awesome!!! I seriously crave it and I love just having a few at the house in case people decide to come over. Places like Sam's club and Costco have it for cheap and places like BJ's have coupons!
Cindi P.
Los Angeles, CA
DiGiorno is a great pizza I have to say because it tastes as if it were the same as one from a restaurant or just delivered to you. It is thick and great for a quick meal if you ever have guests over that showed up unexpectedly. Just place in the oven and when it's ready everyone will think you ordered it from a restaurant.
Philina B.
Falls Rough, KY
This was a great pizza. I could go for one now! It is very flavoriable. I don't like much pizza but I try to get new stuff because everyday is a new day and you don't know when your last. Need to experience what you can before it's gone.
felicia A.
Lubbock, TX
I love all DiGiorno pizzas they are just like buying out of the store. I love how they are not missing flavor and toppings. This is the pizza of choice when my family are having a wing and pizza night.
Lori A.
My family's favorite frozen pizza brand. We have tried most of them by now. We have this pizza about once every 2 weeks. My son will even take it for lunch the next day if there are leftovers. He said it reheats well in the microwave.
Betsy A.
Denver, CO
This makes a great easy dinner. In my opinion, this is the best frozen pizza you can buy but still does not compare to pizzeria pizza. It has good flavor, is cheesy and meaty. Quick, easy delicious dinner
Estefany H.
Hawthorne, CA
We love meat on our pizza so this one is perfect. And to be honest, we prefer this pizza over any other frozen pizza. You never taste that "freezer taste" and it taste really good even when reheated.
Adal A.
Brownsville , TX
I thought this pizza was overrated until I tried it!! It really is good the bread is so soft and great to eat the flavors are so good like seriously better than Pizza Hut!
Lindsey T.
Iowa, LA
Pizza is very good, the price is a little high for store bought pizza. I can order a pizza from my local pizza place for a few more dollars. But if I'm at the grocery store this pizza is always what I'll pick up if I'm in the mood.
Tonya W.
Norcross, GA
My family loves this pizza! It's our favorite frozen pizza brand. We especially love the three meat because it has generous toppings, lots of cheese and a crispy crust. Fast, easy, meaty, and cheesy, perfect for a family fun night.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?