BY DIGIORNO #47 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Bri H.
DiGiorno's sauce is sweet and tangy, and the traditional crust always crisps up just enough. The three meat pizza had an impressive amount of toppings and great flavor. Definitely one of my favorite bake-at-home pizzas!
Aimee W.
Buffalo, NY
This is the only frozen pizza that I buy now. It's the only frozen pizza that don't taste like card board. My family sometimes prefers this over pizza from the pizzeria and that is saying a lot we live in buffalo NY the home of buffalo chicken wings and some of the best pizza ever made. You haven't had pizza yet unless you had it from NEW YORK. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Heather B.
Kansas City, KS
I bought this when it was on sale. I most likely will not buy it again, unless it is on sale. I personally feel that while good, DiGiorno Pizza is overpriced. They also don't seem to cook as well as other brands.
Jennifer H.
Denmark, IA
When my family is in the mood for take out but would rather stay in & enjoy each other's company we go with Digiornio's 3 meat pizza. We love meat pizzas so this was a no brainer while trying to figure out which pizza to purchase. It has a thicker crust than traditional frozen pizzas & the meats & cheeses have a fresh & delicious taste to them.
Hailey C.
Sanford, NC
Digiorno pizza is literally the only pizza me and the boyfriend can agree on. He likes three meats I like just pepperoni, he likes hand tossed and I like thin crust but all that aside we San both compromise and agree on this pizza because it is so amazing!
Brandee P.
Lake Charles, LA
When I'm looking for an easy meal that still tastes like I spent hours in the kitchen, this is my go- to! The crust is moist, and the toppings don't taste "fake." I would definitely Rocco this pizza to anyone!
Dulce R.
Los Angeles, CA
This pizza is great for when you don't want to go buy a pizza from a fast food place it taste exactly the same as when you buy it from a Domino's or Pizza Hut or etc
Amanda B.
Jarreau , LA
I get Digiorno Pizzas from Sam's. They come in a 3 pack very reasonably priced. They taste great and have just the right amount of toppings. I get the Pepperoni and the Supreme. Go try them. You'll like them
Samantha G.
Eden, NY
Perfect to kick those take-out cravings! We keep a supply of frozen pizzas on hand to watch during football games and when unexpected visitors come over for a quick and tasty meal – a sure people-pleaser!
Kandi A.
Tyler, TX
This is my family's favorite frozen pizza! Great flavor, ingredients and price! It cooks nicely and does not seem like you are eating a typical frozen pizza. I love that my kids are able to cook it themselves for dinner when I'm not home.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?