DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Brittany D.DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Dana s.

BY DIGIORNO

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

denise s.
crestview, FL
Not a big fan of lots of crust. This was the only microwaveable option available. I had a paper coupon and an app rebate else I probably would not have bought it. It didn't microwave well. I like DiGiorno's oven pizzas better.
Betsy W.
Lee Center , NY
I love DiGiorno pizzas. They really are excellent for frozen pizza. The price is great and quality is excellent. Tastes fresh and crisps up perfectly. Easy to make in a hurry. We always keep a few in the freezer for movie nights. 20 minutes and you have pizza. Quicker and cheaper than delivery and almost as good.
Christina H.
Kennesaw, GA
Easy and fast! I absolutely love Digiornos crust, and they really pack this pizza with a lot of cheese and the toppings so it is evenly covered. I cannot stand when half the pizza has like one pepperoni. This doesn't taste like your average frozen pizza. So good!
Kaylee S.
Longmont, CO
This pizza was one of the best frozen pizzas I've ever tasted. The crust is so soft and the cheese is so gooey and amazing. Most of the time when I eat frozen pizzas I feel like it is unhealthy, but when I eat DiGiorno's pizza, it tastes like I cooked it myself.
Jill B.
Jonesboro, AR
My boys LOVE pizza!! And they really enjoy this one. The crust cooks well, never over cooked or soggy! The sauce is great and the pepperoni tastes like true pepperoni NOT like an imitation meat like product!! Will continue to keep this in our freezer
Sarah M.
Burnsville
Great flavor and tasting pizza. Actually prefer this pizza to delivery pizza and costs way less too! Plenty of pepperoni is provided along with great tasting sausage.
Rachel M.
New Paris, IN
Everyone is my family loves this Pizza but as an Italian I just can not give it 5 stars. The sauce isn't the greatest on this Pizza but overall it still tastes good. I keep some in my deep freezer for nights I'm to lazy to make homemade pizza from scatch.
laura s.
Gotta love DiGiorno! It is the best pizza a girl can ask for when I'm not in the mood to be social and order pizza or get carryout. It's light and fluffy, cheesy and soft. Plus, no over amount of sauce! Simply delicious.

hmmm,about to go out and get one now!
Markela H.
Groton, CT
This is a really good pizza. I bought a three pack at SAMs club and I can tell you it's very filling. The crust is dense and they aren't shy about the sauce. It could've had more toppings on it but it was still very good.
krystal V.
Perris, CA
MmmMmMm! You can't even tell it's frozen pizza. It's delicious and tastes as if it were just made. This is the only brand I like that has quality to it. Def recommend.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?