DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Brittany D.DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Dana s.

BY DIGIORNO #24 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

NAOMI H.
haswell
Love it not to much herbs just wish more filling and it was not shot on every time topping moved to one end of box I have to 're organise it
Mandy M.
Norwood, ON
Great tasting pizza! Light and tasty! My only complaint is that you have to watch your cook time, a few minutes too long and its burnt!
Alexandra D.
Petawawa
Great pizza and great sauce. I'm not a big fan of frozen pizza but this is my go to brand if I'm doing a pizza dinner in a hurry.
Audra M.
Austell, Georgia
One of family's favorites. We love how the crust rise & flavor of the sauce. One pizza is not enough for my family of 4 though.
Lindsay s.
beirut, achkout
One of my favorite and the best line of fast food, isn't expensive, and have a great taste, all should do it!.super recommended
Nakia C.
Pizza is great. DiGiorno pizza is even better. Once it's food I am a fan. It's always stocked in the fridge for movie nights.
Malisa H.
Paris , Paris
I love DiGiorno. I buy almost every time
I'm grocery shopping. I especially love when they're on sale, that's when I rack up!
Brigid D.
The spices used on the pizza make it taste funny. the price is also a bit pricey compared to better quality frozen pizzas.
Tracy T.
Chateauguay , Quebec
I love the taste. I was pleasantly surprised with my purchase. I don't usually buy frozen pizza but this one isn't bad
Jennifer S.
Downey, CA
An absolute favorite for me and my family. We like to enjoy it on lazy days when no one wants to get out of bed lol!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?