BY DIGIORNO #44 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Lindsay s.
beirut, achkout
One of my favorite and the best line of fast food, isn't expensive, and have a great taste, all should do it!.super recommended
Nakia C.
Pizza is great. DiGiorno pizza is even better. Once it's food I am a fan. It's always stocked in the fridge for movie nights.
Malisa H.
Paris , Paris
I love DiGiorno. I buy almost every time
I'm grocery shopping. I especially love when they're on sale, that's when I rack up!
Brigid D.
The spices used on the pizza make it taste funny. the price is also a bit pricey compared to better quality frozen pizzas.
Tracy T.
Chateauguay , Quebec
I love the taste. I was pleasantly surprised with my purchase. I don't usually buy frozen pizza but this one isn't bad
Jennifer S.
Downey, CA
An absolute favorite for me and my family. We like to enjoy it on lazy days when no one wants to get out of bed lol!
Carlene G.
Edmonton, Alberta
Great flavor, nice and fluffy crust. Just needs a bit more sauce to make it exceptional for my families taste.
Sheri B.
Elora
This pizza is delicious it tastes fresh and the ingredients are tasty! I would rather eat this then take out!
Veronica M.
Has to be the best pizza I find there is enough meat on it also lots of cheese and the flavor is the best
Joan C.
Bayamon, PR
I let it thaw first, baked it then added extra cheese on top to broil. You can never have too much cheese!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?