DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Brittany D.DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Dana s.

BY DIGIORNO

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Amanda M.
West Lebanon, IN
I love DiGiorno pizzas but the only crust I care for is the stuffed crust DiGiorno only because they are just as good as Pizza Hut the only difference is that you don't have to spend an arm &I a leg for DiGiormno like you do at Pizza Hut
Krys E.
I have three brothers and then there's me. Every Friday night, we pop one of these into the oven and it's done in no time. Everyone is full after eating two slices and never complain about the taste. It's there when there's no time to cook extensively and that's why I love it.
Amanda M.
There are lots of toppings, the crust tastes great, and now that they brought back the original sauce the whole thing is a perfect pizza for less than having to order and pay a delivery charge too!!
Anne G.
DiGiorno makes amazing frozen pizzas. It's nice to have something in the freezer that you can grab in a pinch, throw it in the oven and have dinner ready that quickly. Plus DiGiorno is so delicious, it compares to delivery pizza.
Angélica  P.
Patterson, CA
My three teenage kids love this particular pizza. I love it because on days when I'm working late they can make dinner on their own and they don't have to fuss too much in the kitchen. They never have leftovers with this pizza. Plus all three like this particular "flavor".
Lizzy G.
This is great for a frozen pizza! I like how DiGiorno has a kind of crisp on the outside and soft inside crust. And, it has a great flavor. I love the traditional crust. Also, quality cheese that melts perfectly, and great sauce. Definitely one of the best frozen pizzas!
Bekah S.
Nashville, TN
My last roommate and I used to call this "Noah's Ark Pizza". You know. 2 of every animal! The amount of meat on this frozen pizza is decently surprising! The bottom of my crust isn't my favorite (I know that's an odd critique), but I still buy and enjoy this pizza.
Brenda G.
Chatham, IL
Tastes almost like a delivery pizza. Toppings are full of flavor and the cheese melts amazingly. Must follow directions exactly to ensure that crust comes out perfect!
Betsy W.
Lee Center , NY
I love DiGiorno pizzas. They really are excellent for frozen pizza. The price is great and quality is excellent. Tastes fresh and crisps up perfectly. Easy to make in a hurry. We always keep a few in the freezer for movie nights. 20 minutes and you have pizza. Quicker and cheaper than delivery and almost as good.
denise s.
crestview, FL
Not a big fan of lots of crust. This was the only microwaveable option available. I had a paper coupon and an app rebate else I probably would not have bought it. It didn't microwave well. I like DiGiorno's oven pizzas better.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?