DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Brittany D.DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Dana s.

BY DIGIORNO

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Michelle S.
Port Hueneme, CA
This pizza is awesome cooked at home on a pizza stone. Crispy and yummy with lots of meat.
Ashley C.
Sugarloaf , PA
I love traditional digorno pizza! My favorite frozen pizzas; quick to make and taste great!
Abbey H.
This pizza is so cheap and easy to make! I would prefer this pizza over any delivery pizza.
Maricruz R.
Covington, GA
This pizza is so good I always have one in store for whenever it's so fast to make as well.
Stormie G.
Idaho Falls, ID
This is my husband's favorite! I have to admit, it is a pretty good pizza and very filling!
Isabel N.
El Cerrito, CA
The meats taste great. I wouldn't have thought it was frozen pizza! Very simple to prepare!
Kathy S.
Mentor, OH
This is our "go-to" frozen pizza when we don't want to order one from our local pizza shop.
Nicole F.
Bridgeport, NY
I really enjoy this pizza even though it's a frozen pizza. I like the 3 meats on this pizza
Jessica L.
Delicious :) always a great option when you don't want to go out and get something to eat.
Hillary C.
Shawnee, OK
I loved how it takes like you got from a pizza shop. It's not delivery, it digiorno really!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?