BY DIGIORNO #47 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Lesley G.
Pleasantville, NJ
I love digiorno pizza! Its my go to pizza all the time! They have different varieties from thin to traditional crust! Its a frozen pizza that u pop in the oven but its not like the typical other ones that taste nasty and fake. I can eat digiorno pizza anytime. I would say its better than dominoes!
Brianna J.
Really liked this brand and this specific pizza. Super easy to prepare and isn't difficult to serve. This is my third time buying this pizza. I wouldn't think of this as a healthy option though and there are other alternatives that are probably healthier
Molly S.
Narberth, PA
DiGiorno is the best frozen pizza I've found so far. Unlike most frozen pizzas, it tastes far from cardboard- the crust is delicious and full, the pizza sauce is tasty, and the toppings are always wonderful. I love this three meat trio- it is delicious!
Kelley H.
Elizabeth, PA
DiGiorno Pizza has blown away all other frozen pizzas! It tastes just like real pizze and the crust is the best part in my opinion! It's a little more expensive but it is so worth it!
jasmina k.
I am a huge fan of this pizza because being a college student really limits the amount of money and the time you can spend on food. This pizza looks and tastes like I made it myself. The pizza sauce is a little off, but other than that, it's solid.
Alessandra F.
Portland, OR
This pizza is surprisingly good. I mean, no one's actually going to mistake it for delivery (maybe Papa John's or something equally mediocre) but for the price and being able to keep it in the freezer indefinitely, it's a fairly good pizza.
Erica A.
Pittsburg, KS
DiGiorno is my standard "Mommy doesn't feel like cooking dinner" go-to! The Three Meat is for sure my family's favorite and we have a DiGiorno night about once every two weeks.
Raylene R.
Horseshoe Bay, TX
I really love this pizza, and have it probably a bit more than I should. It is very satisfying in just a few bites, as I usually eat only 2 small slices and hubby eats the rest. I highly recommend this pizza to anyone who is a meat lover!
Amanda M.
West Lebanon, IN
I love DiGiorno pizzas but the only crust I care for is the stuffed crust DiGiorno only because they are just as good as Pizza Hut the only difference is that you don't have to spend an arm &I a leg for DiGiormno like you do at Pizza Hut
Amanda M.
There are lots of toppings, the crust tastes great, and now that they brought back the original sauce the whole thing is a perfect pizza for less than having to order and pay a delivery charge too!!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?