DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Brittany D.DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Dana s.

BY DIGIORNO

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Laura C.
Grove City, OH
This pizza tastes really good and is easy to make. I like to add fresh vegetables to my half!
Paige L.
Seal Beach, CA
Love! The ONLY frozen pizza my family buys! crust is perfect and a great amount of toppings.
Amber B.
Very good frozen pizza. There is the right amount of cheese and other toppings on the pizza.
Rachel F.
Just ok. Not a big fan of frozen pizza due to the processed nature but if needed this works.
Nicole F.
Bridgeport, NY
I really enjoy this pizza even though it's a frozen pizza. I like the 3 meats on this pizza
Christina R.
W Sacramento, CA
I love pizza and this brand taste exactly like homemade pizza. I especially like the crust
Angela T.
Rockport, TX
Really there is no other frozen Pizza we ill eat in our house. Digiorno is a Great Pizza!!
Ashley M.
Crestwood, KY
This is a go to,quick family meal! It's simple to make. Flavorful crust, hearty toppings !
Tamara A.
Los lunas, NM
So good! The cost is also good and super easy to make. It's LIke it was made from scratch.
Stormie G.
Idaho Falls, ID
This is my husband's favorite! I have to admit, it is a pretty good pizza and very filling!
Victoria F.
Is there lots of cheese on this?