DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Brittany D.DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Dana s.

BY DIGIORNO #24 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Jessica W.
Edmond, Ok
This is a great alternative to delivery. Saves money too. Tastes better than most frozen pizzas
Adam D.
Cape May, NJ
Good crust, good sauce and toppings are spot on. My personal favorite in the DiGiorno line-up.
Nikolina M.
I love this pizza! It's always a must have for myself, and great to be served for large crowds!
Rebecca O.
As a meat (and pizza) lover, this pie is the best one to get when you don't want to order out.
Ashley h.
DiGiorno is seriously a delicious frozen pizza, which I can't say about too many frozen pizzas.
Jody A.
Port Saint Lucie
I get all the time for my kids that the onlyfrozen pizza they will eat. We also love it alot
LaMonica M.
Hemet, CA
Good flavor, great price but was a little greasy and yes I know it's 3 meat but seriously :(
Toma R.
Perfect frozen pizza without 'tasting' like a frozen pizza. Highly recommend. =) =) =) =) =)
Shawnee F.
This one was really good my dad liked the traditional crusted so that's why we got this one,
Patricia D.
Adelphi, MD
I really like the DiGiorno pizza but I think it takes a little longer to get nice and fluffy.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?