DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Brittany D.DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Dana s.

BY DIGIORNO

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

carene s.
This is my go to quick dinner idea when I am plum worn out. It is hearty, good, and fills us up.
Vanessa D.
Highland, CA
Meh..... It was good for a frozen pizza! My kids enjoyed it but I'd much rather call in an order!
Victoria S.
When I'm craving pizza this is my go to. I'm a sucker for oven pizza and this is one of the best
Beth M.
Morganton, NC
I love DiGiorno Pizza it is as close to take out that I can get, and my family loves pizza night.
Trudy D.
Oklahoma City, OK
So Delicious and filling. easy snack or dinner when I don't feel like cooking or don't have time.
Trisha J.
Sabin, MN
Yum!!! DiGiorno's crust is by far the best. pizza gets crunchy, but the crust stays nice and soft
Rachel L.
Wake Forest, NC
Not my favorite pizza. Crust is very thick and not enough toppings. Needs more flavor and cheese.
alexandra p.
hesperia, CA
Great pizza doesn't taste like frozen food and I've had plenty of that. Would defiantly recommend
Audrey H.
Canton, OH
This is better than most delivery pizzas. It's definitely worth the price, cheaper than delivery.
Nikki E.
Escondido , CA
Really quick and easy dinner/ lunch, just pop it in the oven and just wait for the time to go off
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?