BY DIGIORNO #44 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Viginia H.
This is definitrly a go to tv dinner in my opnion
It just hits the spot right after heating it in the oven (or sometimes i'll cook it on top of a stove in a pan). Theres something about this frozen pizza that makes it great.
Antwahn H.
Washington, DC
This is the best frozen pizza I have ever tried. I never thought that frozen pizza could be just as delicious as if it came straight out of the oven. The smell of it is great as well as the three meats. The cheese melts in your mouth and the sauce is good. I would only recommend not making the dough so chewy.
Jenni A.
Hixson, TN
My husband and I keep these on hand in the freezer for nights when we don't want to make anything for dinner. They are convenient, filling, and delicious. I just love the DiGiorno crust.
Bo W.
Dallas, TX
The flavor is awesome. Not too much sauce and perfect amount of meat toppings. I wish there was more cheese added to the pizza. Also I am not sure what it is, but it ALWAYS scratches the roof of my mouth. My brother also has the same issue. I believe it's part of the ingredients that is in the crust/dough
Caitlin D.
Coudersport, PA
It's a close second to homemade pizza, I love how when we're eating it we can't even tell it was once frozen. So great for a quick and effortless dinner that the whole family can enjoy!
Toiia R.
Acworth, GA
I am a busy Mom with two children who love to eat pizza! We have pizza every Friday, based on the fact that is my day off from cooking and DiGiorno is tasty, convenient, and cost effective for our growing family. I would prefer to purchase a DiGiorno pizza instead of ordering from our local pizza place!
Jessica B.
El Paso, TX
The pizza toppings were delicious although the crust was a little hard ton chew. I definitely want to try the thin crust though. I will buy more Digiorno but only if I have a coupon or it's on sale because now they are more expensive than just picking one up
Courtney C.
Fairview Park, OH
I love this pizza. There are plenty of toppings on each slice of pizza and the crust tastes delicious. Doesn't get too crispy like other frozen pizza's do. My go to brand for frozen pizza
Kelley H.
Elizabeth, PA
DiGiorno Pizza has blown away all other frozen pizzas! It tastes just like real pizze and the crust is the best part in my opinion! It's a little more expensive but it is so worth it!
Kelsey M.
Rockford, MI
We have tried other bake at home pizzas...and honestly, this is the best! I was so sick during my first trimester when I was pregnant with my son, that all I wanted, and craved, was this pizza! My poor husband! But that is what we had for a solid 3 months!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?