DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Brittany D.DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Dana s.

BY DIGIORNO #29 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Jaimie G.
Beaumont, TX
I love my share of a meat lovers pizza and this definitely hit the spot. The toppings are spread evenly so no one has to claim a certain piece 😊 there also is a nice amount of tomato sauce spread underneath. I like a thinner crust but the topping are still good. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Sondra R.
falls city, ne
I absolutely love DiGiorno pizza, and the 3 meat is my favorite. All of the meats compliment each other well and taste so great together! I highly recommend this pizza if you like meat pizza!
Antwahn H.
Washington, DC
This is the best frozen pizza I have ever tried. I never thought that frozen pizza could be just as delicious as if it came straight out of the oven. The smell of it is great as well as the three meats. The cheese melts in your mouth and the sauce is good. I would only recommend not making the dough so chewy.
Jessica B.
El Paso, TX
The pizza toppings were delicious although the crust was a little hard ton chew. I definitely want to try the thin crust though. I will buy more Digiorno but only if I have a coupon or it's on sale because now they are more expensive than just picking one up
Jenni A.
HIXSON, TN
My husband and I keep these on hand in the freezer for nights when we don't want to make anything for dinner. They are convenient, filling, and delicious. I just love the DiGiorno crust.
Bo W.
Dallas, TX
The flavor is awesome. Not too much sauce and perfect amount of meat toppings. I wish there was more cheese added to the pizza. Also I am not sure what it is, but it ALWAYS scratches the roof of my mouth. My brother also has the same issue. I believe it's part of the ingredients that is in the crust/dough
Courtney C.
Fairview Park, OH
I love this pizza. There are plenty of toppings on each slice of pizza and the crust tastes delicious. Doesn't get too crispy like other frozen pizza's do. My go to brand for frozen pizza
Toiia R.
Acworth, GA
I am a busy Mom with two children who love to eat pizza! We have pizza every Friday, based on the fact that is my day off from cooking and DiGiorno is tasty, convenient, and cost effective for our growing family. I would prefer to purchase a DiGiorno pizza instead of ordering from our local pizza place!
Caitlin D.
Coudersport, PA
It's a close second to homemade pizza, I love how when we're eating it we can't even tell it was once frozen. So great for a quick and effortless dinner that the whole family can enjoy!
Brianna J.
Really liked this brand and this specific pizza. Super easy to prepare and isn't difficult to serve. This is my third time buying this pizza. I wouldn't think of this as a healthy option though and there are other alternatives that are probably healthier
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?