DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Brittany D.DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust uploaded by Dana s.

BY DIGIORNO

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef. see more...

Pearl L.
Sandy Springs, GA
So I decided to try this pizza and brand for the first time because it was on sale at Kroger and I said why not. It was pretty good! One thing I like about my pizza is the little extra dough. It had the cheese and meat I craved and the dough consistency I wanted. I added a little more cheese and outlined the crust with some butter and light sprinkling of garlic powder. IT WAS SO GOOD. Definitely will try it again :)
Brittany D.
Kermit , WV
I love Digiorno pizzas 🍕 this brand is affordable, fresh, fast making, accessible and high quality taste for a low cost! I would recommend this delicious pizza to any food lover on a budget and wanting to try something different from your local grocery store
Talisha C.
These pizzas are so filling and taste amazing ! They are a little on the pricey side but when I️ know we need something good and flavorful for dinner we’ll go grab one. This brand is amazing with all of their products on flavor !
Miranda V.
I love pizza and diogiorno pizza is one of the best! It’s cheap easy to make and quick. What more could you want on a night when you’re too lazy to make dinner?! And the whole family loves it too! They have great flavors!
Linsey A.
Helena, MT
If your are lazy and need something quick easy to eat. This should be your staple. I had this roommate once, this was all he would eat. Right off the box, he hated the crust so he would leave those old pizza bones just sitting in the box and then when he could find the time would throw them away. I can not bring myself to buy this product anymore now that that loser has ruined it for me. When the police came and took him away from our house, there was a stack of 10 pizza boxes with old pizza bones just piled on. What a loser that guy was.
Lucretia M.
Davenport
Mmm my comfort food. Nothing like a hot saucy digiorno, a Diet Pepsi, and a movie to end the night. I love the sauce, but it seems they have been getting skimpy on the cheese lately.
Jeff H.
Daphne, AL
Overall a good pizza for a frozen one. It's hard to give a frozen pizza five stars. But it's cheaper than delivery and easy to cook. Ingredients are good and the meat to pizza ratio isn't too bad. I usually Doctor mine up a little by adding more cheese and then a couple of splashes of hot sauce! If you are in the market for an easy dinner or a frozen pizza give DiGiorno a shot!
Miriam M.
Hands down the best frozen pizza there is. It really does taste the most like delivery. Most frozen pizzas have an issue with the texture of the crust and the taste of the sauce, and this pizza remedies both. That being said, is it still as good as a normal, not-frozen pizza? No. But if you wanna go that route, this is the one to grab!
Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA
Love Love Love DiGiorno. Definitely one of the best frozen pizzas that I have ever had. The commercial does it justice. Once heated, it tastes like fresh made... yum... this 3 meat pizza flavor is very good. I'm getting hungry by just writing this review, I have 2 frozen pizzas on my fridge now.
Brooke H.
Digiorno always satisfies my pizza craving when I don't want to go out to eat! It's so easy to prepare and tastes wonderful which is why I always buy digiorno. I would definitely recommend this to others, there are so many varieties and toppings for everyone to enjoy!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is there lots of cheese on this?