DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust

DiGiorno® Three Meat Traditional Crust Pizza.
New!
Fresh Baked Taste in Minutes.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Pepperoni, Sausage, Beef Pizza Topping.
Pepperoni and Sausage made with Pork, Chicken and Beef.

Is there lots of cheese on this?
Earn $210/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $226/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Start your review of DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust!
Product Highlights
“the price is also a bit pricey compared to better quality frozen pizzas. ” in reviews
Miami Beach, FL
During this quarantine my siblings and I been craving pizza sooo much. Our parents has been picky of us ordering pizza during this pandemic. I couldn’t make my own pizza because I didn’t have the right ingredients but after going to Walmart DiGiorno Pizza Three Meat Traditional Crust caught my eyes. It’s super easy to make all you have to is put it on the oven and let it bake for 24 to 27 minutes and after that you have your pizza 🍕
Hialeah, FL
My quick-saver day . How rough things are right now, and also the way we are avoiding buying from delivery( to expensive when you order one) this pizza has everything you find on a regula pizza restaurant and it comes directly from your oven. Nobody touches the pizza except your hand at the moment you put it inside the oven . My kid loves this pizza and my hubby has the same loves as my son.
Centuria
When is pizza first came out it was way better than Pizza Hut better than dominoes and it was a staple in our home freezer for years they have tweaked the recipe some in the decade since then and it’s not quite as good as it used to be but it’s still a nice alternative to delivery or take out pizza and a much more affordable price less than eight dollars usually in most stores
washington
I love digornal and who wouldnt it is super delicious and specially when it has alot of flavor and they sell alot of different kind of digornal pizza some time it is difficult to choose a pizza from alot of pizzas they have those pizzas get pretty when the are done cooked and their meat are so delicious with everything the pizza have
Forest City, NC
Free me at is my favorite DiGiorno flavor, because I just like meat pizza. However in-store, it is expensive. Also there are many restaurants who provide the same pizza at a better quality for a better price, so we do not purchase this product often.
Alexandria, LA
When it’s been a busy day and I’m not in the mood to stand over the stove, this is me and my family’s go to! This particularly pizza beats out every other pizza joint in town! It might be frozen, but when it’s cooked you could never tell!
McKinney, TX
The best brand for both regular and dieting family members, especially for those who are on a low carb diet. It is the brand of choice for taste, richness and flavor. We can eat less for those dieting, without compromising flavor...and still,feel,satisfied.
Bayside
The bread turns soggy in the oven so it’s hard to eat when it’s ready. I don’t like eating messy so this isn’t for me... and the taste was decent but not the best. Don’t recommend unless you’re a messy eater who loves all things meat!
Lake Elsinore
My twins love this pizza on account they aren’t into veggies quite -yet! Teens! They loved the crust and so do our dogs! It’s very healthy and tasty. The price is right and I recommend it to many. Next week it’s on our list!! Thanks
Yucaipa, CA
We all know did Digiorno is the king of frozen pizzas. I’ve been eating these my entire life. I especially like the three meat one because that is what I prefer when I go out to eat pizza. I would definitely recommend a Digiorno.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...