DiGiorno Pizza Original Rising Crust uploaded by kellen i.DiGiorno Pizza Original Rising Crust uploaded by Cynthia C.

BY DIGIORNO #34 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Original Rising Crust Pizza.

It's not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.

Preservative free crust.

Per 1/6 pizza:

350 calories.

5g sat fat, 25% DV.

930mg sodium, 39% DV.

6g sugars.

16g protein, 21% DV.

Calcium 20% DV.

See nutrition information for total fat, saturated fat and sodium content.

Three meat: Pepperoni, sausage, beef pizza topping.

Pepperoni made with pork, chicken & beef.

Sausage made with pork & chicken.

U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

• What texture does the crust typically have? Like is it really cru...4 Answers
  • How expensive is this?1 Answers
Becky S.
Wilmington, NC
My favorite Digornio frozen pizza is the 4 cheese because even though I'm vegan, I can take the cheese off and add vegetables and there is still a lot of sauce left.
That said, my boyfriend eats enough meat for 10 people and he prefers this one so I give it 4 stars for its ease to make, the aroma and the price!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Digorno is my go to frozen pizza! The taste is great and the rising crust is my favorite, I love the thick crust. The price is higher than other frozen pizzas but the quality and taste is also better and it’s worth the price!
Maegan W.
I love DiGiorno pizza better than I like delivery pizza. It only takes about 25 mins (faster than I can get delivery) & it’s always hot & fresh out the oven instead of lukewarm. I love the crust & the sauce to bread to toppings ratio.
Sammy B.
Eugene, OR
Dank, I
Over pizza and mostly all forms if you cook this one right and there’s nothing wrong with your oven then you should be pleased with how it turns out cheesy tell me crusty a good🍕
Tifany M.
Atlanta
This is my favorite frozen pizza. The pizza sauce and the crust both have great flavor. This pizza is good also for those of us who love our pizza toppings because they put plenty!
Yasheen R.
Winter Haven
Best frozen pizza ever. Crust is so soft. This pizza melts in your mouth. They have so many different pizzas to choose from. It tastes better than some of the restaurants pizza. Love this frozen pizza.
Anastasia J.
98221
I LOVE PIZZA!!!!!! Any day or all day I can eat pizza Everything has to be pizza for me I adore it Even tho my family hates having pizza all the time idc BC it is bomb if i had to chose a food for the rest of my life it would be pizza bc you can make into different things
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
These pizzas are great! The crust is nice and fluffy and the ingredients together on the pizza always taste fresher than most frozen pizzas. They always taste great no matter which toppings we buy and they always have a great selection to please every one. The size is great for three or four people but they are cheap enough that you can comfortably buy two or three for a bigger family or get together and not even come close to breaking the bank. They bake fast and the directions are super easy to follow. Even a kid could make these no problem. I definitely recommend for those nights or days you need a quick snack,lunch or dinner.
China W.
I love rising crust Pizzas and my boyfriend refuses to buy anything other than DiGiorno. We always get the plain cheese pizza since I like to add my own toppings like spinach, roasted red peppers, jalapenos, and spices. I never go by the suggested cook time on the box however, since I add additional toppings and that often increases the actual cook time.
heather d.
Syracuse, NY
I love DiGiorno as a quick frozen pizza option. The crust is by far my favorite frozen pizza crust. The dough is so fluffy and soft. The sauce is also very flavorful. I love the options you have when it comes to this brand. There is something for everyone and that is especially helpful in a large family with picky eaters.
Samara H.
Ontario, CA
What texture does the crust typically have? Like is it really crunchy or soft??
Victoria F.