Add a Photo

By DIGIORNO
#9 in Frozen Pizza
DiGiorno® Original Rising Crust Pizza.

It's not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.

Preservative free crust.

Per 1/6 pizza:

350 calories.

5g sat fat, 25% DV.

930mg sodium, 39% DV.

6g sugars.

16g protein, 21% DV.

Calcium 20% DV.

See nutrition information for total fat, saturated fat and sodium content.

Three meat: Pepperoni, sausage, beef pizza topping.

Pepperoni made with pork, chicken & beef.

Sausage made with pork & chicken.

U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.
Marcella B.
Marcella B.
Hood River, OR

I love the crisp rising crust on this pizza! It's hard to believe that it's a frozen pizza, because it doesn't taste like cardboard. It has three meats, pepperoni, sausage, and beef toppings, with full flavors and a decent sauce. It's a much less expensive option if you're craving pizza, but can't afford to go out, or call for delivery. The only thing that I would add is a little more cheese. Perhaps a second kind of cheese. This frozen pizza is definitely a great choice, compared to other brands.
jacqueline t.
jacqueline t.
Garden Grove, CA

DiGiorno Pizza is by far the best frozen pizza brand I have ever eaten. I have tried many others, but Digiorno always pulls me back. Rising crust is the best, and the cheese stuffed crust is even better for cheese lovers. I haven't tried the thin crust ones but I assume they are just as good. They have this sauce that is so unique and tasty; they lack sauce for some flavors and have a lot of sauce for some. Only concern is the mass amount of water I drink after eating this due to excessive thirst.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Beach, ND

DiGiorno Rising Crust Pizza is pretty good. I personally don't think it takes the place of take out, but that's just me. It's still a frozen pizza after all. The crust is good, it could use more toppings and as always, more cheese. Why do they skimp on the cheese?? It gets 4 stars because in the world of frozen pizza, it passes the plain old flat pizzas for its rising crust status. Get it on sale, like I do, because I don't think it's worth the price they put on it here.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Butler, PA

DiGiorno pizza is a staple in my life, because they're sold at a good price in my local warehouse club store. They aren't my favorite brand, but they are definitely satisfactory enough to keep stocked in my freezer. They recently changed their sauce, which I don't feel is as good as their old sauce, but it has a nice tang to it. The crust usually cooks up pretty well, and the cheese is a good amount. Overall, I recommend DiGiorno Original Rising Crust pizzas.
Katie O.
Katie O.

DiGiorno is soooo much better than delivery! I'm typically NOT a fan of frozen pizza but my family has DiGiorno at least once a week! The rising crust is so thick and delicious and the sauce is so sweet and tangy! It's by far the best frozen pizza I've had. My favorite is the Hawaiian Style which includes bacon and pineapple! Im not a fan of bacon, so I pick it off and we have ourselves a pineapple pizza! So quick to fix, affordable, and yummy!
Kimberley S.
Kimberley S.
Manchester, VT

If you are planning on staying in and cooking up a frozen pizza don't bother with other brands. Seriously. Just wait until Dijorno is on sale and stock up. We have 10 people in the house and this is the ONLY brand that everyone likes. The cheese doesn't taste cheap like most other brands, the meat is good and quality, and finally the crust is perfect. Don't go for cheap pizza! It cooks in just 25 min and you get a quality meal.
Hugo G.
Hugo G.

This is a very high-quality frozen pizza and for the price you can't beat it. Are usually buy the four pack at Costco at a great price. The Crust and the bread I have a great flavor and also the cheese marinara sauce and pepperoni's taste great too. Are usually eat half of it by myself. It only takes 15 to 20 minutes to bake in the oven and I have a delivery quality pizza right from my freezer. I highly recommend this pizza
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

When I don't have time to go buy pizza I usually have one in my freezer just in case my children crave pizza. This pizza is do good it's not like other frozen pizzas that usually taste odd. This tastes really great and we love the classic pepperoni pizza the crust is good if you follow the instructions you will have no problem making this pizza. And it's also great when u do t want to cook it's fast and easy.
Kaylee M.
Kaylee M.
Cleveland, OH

I have purchased this product on a few different occasions. I loved the new sauce they came up with, so I was kind of disappointed when they went back to the original sauce. Last night I decided to give the pizza a second chance, so I tried it again. My pizza came out fabulous! I definitely recommend this product. Not only is this pizza tasty, but it's also a fast and super easy to prepare
Valerie D.
Valerie D.
South Bend, IN

DiGiorno pizza is probably my favorite frozen pizza. It is a little pricey I think for frozen pizza but I do think it's worth the price. It does feel like it has fresher ingredients (even if it actually doesn't). And it's a thick crust frozen pizza which is really important to me because I really enjoy thick crust pizza which is something you couldn't previously get wit ha frozen pizza.
Samara H.
Samara H.
Ontario, CA

What texture does the crust typically have? Like is it really crunchy or soft??
Earn $215/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $254/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $206/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $359/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)

Join Now