DiGiorno Pizza Original Rising Crust uploaded by Cynthia C.

BY DIGIORNO #1 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Original Rising Crust Pizza.

It's not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.

Preservative free crust.

Per 1/6 pizza:

350 calories.

5g sat fat, 25% DV.

930mg sodium, 39% DV.

6g sugars.

16g protein, 21% DV.

Calcium 20% DV.

See nutrition information for total fat, saturated fat and sodium content.

Three meat: Pepperoni, sausage, beef pizza topping.

Pepperoni made with pork, chicken & beef.

Sausage made with pork & chicken.

U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

• What texture does the crust typically have? Like is it really cru...4 Answers
  • How expensive is this?1 Answers
Jonnay V.
I am an avid pizza lover and have tried many pizzas in my years. For this one being a freezer pizza, I'd say it's pretty good. To me, it tastes just like a fresh pizza that you order. The crust itself is actually really good, and since this pizza is really thick I get full pretty easily. It's pretty cheap and it usually is on sale, I'd recommend this one, it's so good!
Anastasia J.
98221
I LOVE PIZZA!!!!!! Any day or all day I can eat pizza Everything has to be pizza for me I adore it Even tho my family hates having pizza all the time idc BC it is bomb if i had to chose a food for the rest of my life it would be pizza bc you can make into different things
Julianne C.
Rockford
The best for the crust, in my opinion, tastes just like a restaurant pizza, very economical. Very good price! Noncomparable, done within reasonable time. You can't compare it, to be honest. It just doesn't take like anything else I've ever eaten.
Maegan W.
I love DiGiorno pizza better than I like delivery pizza. It only takes about 25 mins (faster than I can get delivery) & it’s always hot & fresh out the oven instead of lukewarm. I love the crust & the sauce to bread to toppings ratio.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Digorno is my go to frozen pizza! The taste is great and the rising crust is my favorite, I love the thick crust. The price is higher than other frozen pizzas but the quality and taste is also better and it’s worth the price!
Sammy B.
Eugene, OR
Dank, I
Over pizza and mostly all forms if you cook this one right and there’s nothing wrong with your oven then you should be pleased with how it turns out cheesy tell me crusty a good🍕
Natalie O.
Capitol Hgts, MD
Well i have only had this pizza one time and I cant say its to die for. I will definitely give it another try, maybe trying another flavor to get a better feel for the company. I do enjoy the commercials so I am hoping I can continue to enjoy good pizza with the company
Jessica M.
Lake city , FL
Me and my fiancé will want to have a cheap night, and we won’t even want to leave the couch to get said meal. Soo we just pop 2 of these babies in the oven for about 20 minutes, drizzle is in ranch and bam. Dinner is served. It’s freaking great I️ promise !!
Kayla S.
Cincinnati, OH
I really like these frozen pizzas! I feel like you can’t expect that much out of a frozen pizza because it is a basic thing. But with this brand I am never disappointed! Great value and great tasting! A win win in my book!
Jessica R.
Akron , OH
I really was a fan but lately they haven’t been quite the same. Not sure if it is me or if they changed an igredisn’t. I’m not purchasing them anymore. The price I can get a Pizza Hut or dominoes. It’s much better.
Samara H.
Ontario, CA
What texture does the crust typically have? Like is it really crunchy or soft??
Victoria F.