DiGiorno Pizza Original Rising Crust uploaded by Cynthia C.

BY DIGIORNO #27 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Original Rising Crust Pizza.

It's not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.

Preservative free crust.

Per 1/6 pizza:

350 calories.

5g sat fat, 25% DV.

930mg sodium, 39% DV.

6g sugars.

16g protein, 21% DV.

Calcium 20% DV.

See nutrition information for total fat, saturated fat and sodium content.

Three meat: Pepperoni, sausage, beef pizza topping.

Pepperoni made with pork, chicken & beef.

Sausage made with pork & chicken.

U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

Jessica M.
Jessica M.
When I don't have time to go buy pizza I usually have one in my freezer just in case my children crave pizza. This pizza is do good it's not like other frozen pizzas that usually taste odd. This tastes really great and we love the classic pepperoni pizza the crust is good if you follow the instructions you will have no problem making this pizza. And it's also great when u do t want to cook it's fast and easy.
selena v.
selena v.
Splendora , TX
I always order pizza but I was at the grocery store and decided to give this brand a try. I do not regret it one bit. I got home pit it in the oven and in minutes my kitchen smelled amazing. The taste was the same love it I always have one in the freezer. The crust is ver crunchy and it has a very good amount of cheese good quality pizza.
Suzanne R.
Suzanne R.
Moriches, NY
Had this for lunch! The thick crust crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. It's a perfect mixture of textures and flavors. I had the supreme even though I don't care for pepperoni. It was easy enough to pull them off because unlike most supreme pizzas, the pepperoni is whole slices! Best frozen pizza hands down.
Betsy M.
Betsy M.
S Burlington, VT
You can't go wrong with DiGiorno frozen pizzas! Great for those chilly nights that you don't want to run to the store to pick up all the ingredients needed for a meal. You can spend more time doing what you love with the people that you love while your pizza warms in the oven. Super delicious and affordable, too!
nicole h.
nicole h.
Blythe, CA
I normally love Digorno But my last pizza I bought was just ok . It wasn't up to par flavor wise maybe it was to old . My favorite part is the pepperoni s I think digornos toppings are the best hands down and I feel satisfied after eating it compared to delivery which is good till your looking for the next slice.
Liz G.
Liz G.
Morganville, NJ
For some reason I can't figure out, I am always burning the edges, but the center of the pizza is raw still.

I don't know if it's my oven or what, but I've stopped buying these because of that issue.

I would love to see what it actually tastes like fully cooked, but I have yet to figure this out.
Barrie W.
Barrie W.
Clayton, DE
My favorite frozen pizza their is. I love the flavor of the sauce and the softness of the crust when it is cooked. I cook it on my Pizzazz pizza maker and it turns out wonderful. I complain about the price but if you think about it, it is not a bad price. Cheaper than buying a premed pizza.
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
West Monroe, LA
we're not a frozen eating family very much mainly because i cook almost everyday but when we buy frozen pizza this is one of 3 brands that i have to have in my freezer. for a long time i was skeptical of frozen foods becasue i didnt think they tasted good but this was great tasting pizza
Colleen W.
Colleen W.
Sheffield Vlg, OH
By far my favorite frozen pizzas! I love that the crust is rising, just like a pizzeria. Sometimes it'll get a bit browner in one spot and that the perfect slice of pizza. The sauce is the perfect blend of sweet and savory. The cheese is amazingly stretchy too which just makes the pizza.
Lynn R.
Lynn R.
Perrysburg, OH
I think this pizza is alright. Sometimes the crust will not cook all the way through even thought the outside of the pizza will be done. I really don't like a soggy pizza. Definitely place the pizza directly on your oven rack. The price is kind of expensive, but the convenience is nice.
Samara H.
Samara H.
Ontario, CA
What texture does the crust typically have? Like is it really crunchy or soft??
Victoria F.