Add a Photo

By DIGIORNO
#10 in Frozen Pizza
DiGiorno® Original Rising Crust Pizza.

It's not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.

Preservative free crust.

Per 1/6 pizza:

350 calories.

5g sat fat, 25% DV.

930mg sodium, 39% DV.

6g sugars.

16g protein, 21% DV.

Calcium 20% DV.

See nutrition information for total fat, saturated fat and sodium content.

Three meat: Pepperoni, sausage, beef pizza topping.

Pepperoni made with pork, chicken & beef.

Sausage made with pork & chicken.

U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.
jacqueline t.
jacqueline t.
Garden Grove, CA

DiGiorno Pizza is by far the best frozen pizza brand I have ever eaten. I have tried many others, but Digiorno always pulls me back. Rising crust is the best, and the cheese stuffed crust is even better for cheese lovers. I haven't tried the thin crust ones but I assume they are just as good. They have this sauce that is so unique and tasty; they lack sauce for some flavors and have a lot of sauce for some. Only concern is the mass amount of water I drink after eating this due to excessive thirst.
Marcella B.
Marcella B.
Hood River, OR

I love the crisp rising crust on this pizza! It's hard to believe that it's a frozen pizza, because it doesn't taste like cardboard. It has three meats, pepperoni, sausage, and beef toppings, with full flavors and a decent sauce. It's a much less expensive option if you're craving pizza, but can't afford to go out, or call for delivery. The only thing that I would add is a little more cheese. Perhaps a second kind of cheese. This frozen pizza is definitely a great choice, compared to other brands.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Beach, ND

DiGiorno Rising Crust Pizza is pretty good. I personally don't think it takes the place of take out, but that's just me. It's still a frozen pizza after all. The crust is good, it could use more toppings and as always, more cheese. Why do they skimp on the cheese?? It gets 4 stars because in the world of frozen pizza, it passes the plain old flat pizzas for its rising crust status. Get it on sale, like I do, because I don't think it's worth the price they put on it here.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Butler, PA

DiGiorno pizza is a staple in my life, because they're sold at a good price in my local warehouse club store. They aren't my favorite brand, but they are definitely satisfactory enough to keep stocked in my freezer. They recently changed their sauce, which I don't feel is as good as their old sauce, but it has a nice tang to it. The crust usually cooks up pretty well, and the cheese is a good amount. Overall, I recommend DiGiorno Original Rising Crust pizzas.
Kimberley S.
Kimberley S.
Manchester, VT

If you are planning on staying in and cooking up a frozen pizza don't bother with other brands. Seriously. Just wait until Dijorno is on sale and stock up. We have 10 people in the house and this is the ONLY brand that everyone likes. The cheese doesn't taste cheap like most other brands, the meat is good and quality, and finally the crust is perfect. Don't go for cheap pizza! It cooks in just 25 min and you get a quality meal.
Hugo G.
Hugo G.

This is a very high-quality frozen pizza and for the price you can't beat it. Are usually buy the four pack at Costco at a great price. The Crust and the bread I have a great flavor and also the cheese marinara sauce and pepperoni's taste great too. Are usually eat half of it by myself. It only takes 15 to 20 minutes to bake in the oven and I have a delivery quality pizza right from my freezer. I highly recommend this pizza
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

When I don't have time to go buy pizza I usually have one in my freezer just in case my children crave pizza. This pizza is do good it's not like other frozen pizzas that usually taste odd. This tastes really great and we love the classic pepperoni pizza the crust is good if you follow the instructions you will have no problem making this pizza. And it's also great when u do t want to cook it's fast and easy.
Laura T.
Laura T.
Starkville, MS

I have looked into other brands to beat this brand, but I cannot find one that beats it. I love this brand. I love the consistency and the flavor and everything about this product. From this product I have tried other products from this brand and I have started loving those too. Everyone should try these and love them. I actually pick these over delivery like the commercials say.
Sara K.
Sara K.
Camarillo, CA

This pizza is pretty good for being frozen. Packaging is also easy to open. I usually just pop it in the oven and give it about 15 minutes. One down side to this product is that the cooking time is off. If I cook it to the temp. and time period it says on the box, the bottom of my pizza will be burnt. This is only a minor down side though. Great pizza that I purchase frequently.
Aine W.
Aine W.
Jacksonville, FL

This pizza is absolutely delicious! The sauce is perfect, not too much, not too spicy or tart. The toppings are generous, the spices are subtle, you can taste them but not overwhelming. The crust rises fresh, soft, flavorful and oh the smell when it is baking! It's like being in a Pizzeria. It is very filling and very delicious. Our Friday night favorite quick meal for sure.
Samara H.
Samara H.
Ontario, CA

What texture does the crust typically have? Like is it really crunchy or soft??
Earn $335/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $310/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $301/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $359/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)

Join Now