Add a Photo

By DIGIORNO
#19 in Frozen Pizza
DiGiorno® Original Rising Crust Pizza.

It's not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.

Preservative free crust.

Per 1/6 pizza:

350 calories.

5g sat fat, 25% DV.

930mg sodium, 39% DV.

6g sugars.

16g protein, 21% DV.

Calcium 20% DV.

See nutrition information for total fat, saturated fat and sodium content.

Three meat: Pepperoni, sausage, beef pizza topping.

Pepperoni made with pork, chicken & beef.

Sausage made with pork & chicken.

U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.
Photo (1)
Marcella B.
Marcella B.
Hood River, OR
I love the crisp rising crust on this pizza! It's hard to believe that it's a frozen pizza, because it doesn't taste like cardboard. It has three meats, pepperoni, sausage, and beef toppings, with full flavors and a decent sauce. It's a much less expensive option if you're craving pizza, but can't afford to go out, or call for delivery. The only thing that I would add is a little more cheese. Perhaps a second kind of cheese. This frozen pizza is definitely a great choice, compared to other brands.
Kimberley S.
Kimberley S.
Manchester, VT
If you are planning on staying in and cooking up a frozen pizza don't bother with other brands. Seriously. Just wait until Dijorno is on sale and stock up. We have 10 people in the house and this is the ONLY brand that everyone likes. The cheese doesn't taste cheap like most other brands, the meat is good and quality, and finally the crust is perfect. Don't go for cheap pizza! It cooks in just 25 min and you get a quality meal.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
When I don't have time to go buy pizza I usually have one in my freezer just in case my children crave pizza. This pizza is do good it's not like other frozen pizzas that usually taste odd. This tastes really great and we love the classic pepperoni pizza the crust is good if you follow the instructions you will have no problem making this pizza. And it's also great when u do t want to cook it's fast and easy.
Aine W.
Aine W.
Jacksonville, FL
This pizza is absolutely delicious! The sauce is perfect, not too much, not too spicy or tart. The toppings are generous, the spices are subtle, you can taste them but not overwhelming. The crust rises fresh, soft, flavorful and oh the smell when it is baking! It's like being in a Pizzeria. It is very filling and very delicious. Our Friday night favorite quick meal for sure.
Keri H.
Keri H.
Amarillo, TX
If you're like me than you've seen the commercial where people mistake DiGiorno Pizza for a pizza from Pizza Hut. That commercial at first had me thinking that it was probably a false advertisement.

My mother and I had got the pizza and cooked and sure enough it tasted like a professional made the pizza. It was light and was still jammed packed with flavors.
Morgan O.
Morgan O.
Albuquerque, NM
Oh good grief my family loves this pizza! I'm a huge fan of just the crust alone! I usually always went against the directions and placed the pizza on a pizza pan to bake, but after trying it the way it states just on the wire rack, I was pleasantly surprised by the positive outcome. I'd recommend trying it if you use a pizza stone or pan instead.
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Centerville, MN
These are my favorite pizza's by far for a number of reasons. First the crust is perfect, it's still doughy but crispy. Second they sauce is great tasting and the perfect amount. They also have a ton of toppings on them (The Three Meat is my favorite). This is my go-to quick pizza because it's way better than anything you could get from delivery.
Christina J.
Christina J.
I decided to try this after enjoying their Pizzeria! pizza because it's much more for the price. However, I can't really recommend it. Where the Pizzeria! was actually quite good and not obviously frozen, this tastes pretty much like every frozen pizza I've gotten before. Crust isn't crispy or rise enough, toppings tasted a little off, etc.
selena v.
selena v.
Splendora , TX
I always order pizza but I was at the grocery store and decided to give this brand a try. I do not regret it one bit. I got home pit it in the oven and in minutes my kitchen smelled amazing. The taste was the same love it I always have one in the freezer. The crust is ver crunchy and it has a very good amount of cheese good quality pizza.
Nosheen A.
Nosheen A.
Loyal to Digiorno for years. Our mum used to make us Digiorno when we were like 5 years old, fast forward 22 years and we still love it! It's only gotten better over the years. It's really hard to tell that it's not from a pizza shop, but then again isn't the slogan...it speaks for itself. Delicious, fluffy crust and great ingredients.
Samara H.
Samara H.
Ontario, CA
What texture does the crust typically have? Like is it really crunchy or soft??