BY DIGIORNO

DiGiorno® Pepperoni Pizza Dipping Strips.
Fresh baked taste in minutes.
Marinara dipping sauce packet.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
4 pull-apart dipping strips.
Made with pork, chicken & beef. see more...

Madeline S.
Somerville, MA
Whenever my boyfriend has the guys over for guys night at the house, I always make sure I have DiGiorno Pizza Dipping Strips Pepperoni for them! If I'm not there I know that it is easy enough for them to make it themselves without burning down the house! It is beyond delicious and I would recommend it for anyone!
Michonne S.
Baltimore
This is my favorite pizza. The straps are wonderful if your having movie night or game night. It's easy and convenient. It taste great with the different dipping sauces. You can catch them on sale at Giants or Walmart . I will keep buying this product
Cadelia V.
El Reno, OK
These are absolutely delicious, affordable, and convenient. Not so healthy but a great cheat meal. ;) I love the cheese on this pizza! It's quick and easy to make on the nights I don't feel like cooking for the family as well.
Stephanie D.
Michigan City, IN
I love pepperoni and saw these one day and figured i try them out. Loved that they made these into a stick form because i loke to dip my pizza in ranch and its so much easier to dip in ranch with these.
Sarah E.
Tuscaloosa, AL
DiGorno pizza dippings are great for an easy appetizer to split with friends. I would eat these all the time in college because they are so easy to heat up, easy to share, and easy to eat. Great for dipping into ranch dressing or your favorite pizza sauce!
Sidney D.
Yum. I love pizza that is cut like this I think it makes it so much easier especially for people who like to dip their pizzas in a sauce. I personally like to dip mine in ranch and this pizza makes it so much easier.
Tricia D.
I really like these strips for a snack. It satisfies my craving for pizza without eating too much. Portion control! Not as healthy as homemade, but still yummy. These are perfect for dipping in ranch. I always like to have these in my freezer.
Andy P.
All around a great snack to have on hand. Very ray yo make and the sauce on DiGiorno pizza is one of my favorites. The dipping sauces are very good and never disappointing. I would definitely buy again.
mary L.
Taste like real pizza. Absolutely amazing in taste. Not pricey in my opinion you get more than what you pay for. All you have to do is pop it in the oven and thats it.
Luisa H.
They weren't bad, really, but they're more trouble than they're worth. I made them in the oven, eschewing the included microwave tray, so the bread actually turned out fine and was the best part of the dish. The dipping sauce is way too sweet, he pepperoni too fatty (and I love pepperoni!) and the cheese bland. It's basically a standard DiGiorno personal sized pizza except more complicated.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
I have never seen these!! They look delicious where can I buy them?!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Are these like breadsticks ?