Digiorno Pizza 3-Meat 12

Digiorno Pizza 3-Meat 12" 32.68-oz.

BY DIGIORNO

Digiorno pizza 3-meat 12" 32.68-oz. see more...

Digiorno Pizza 3-Meat 12
Digiorno Pizza 3-Meat 12" 32.68-oz.
Meleah A.
Meleah A.
These are great! No one can beat them for taste and price. It is super easy to prepare and you can but them at Walmart and the dollar store. Of course it's not healthy but who buys pizza for it to be healthy? I only buy Red Baron over Digiorno because Red Baron is cheaper and still tastes pretty good. But Digiorno always beats them on taste.
Arial S.
Arial S.
Rohnert Park, CA
Love this pizza! My go too frozen pizza. The crust is perfect and the sauce is amazing. If you haven't tried this get to the store and pick one up for dinner tonight! It's one of the more expensive frozen pizzas but so worth it. I wait till there on sale then stock up
Megan P.
Megan P.
This is our go-to frozen pizza. The 'three meat' turned me off at first, but it's actually not overwhelming at all. I'm really happy they went back to their original sauce because we stopped buying this brand after they made a new sauce for it. I highly recommend!
Carla W.
Carla W.
Pendleton, SC
This is an easy dinner and we try to keep some in the freezer from Sams or Costco. I always add some Italian seasoning and spinach to put on top before it goes to the oven. Affordable and good price. Not even very greasy.
Phyllis D.
Phyllis D.
Marietta, GA
Digiorno Rising Crust pizza is a favorite in our family. It is extremely easy to prepare and delicious. While it does not fall into the healthy category, it's worth it. We have purchased multiple versions and will continue.
Laurin T.
Laurin T.
Royse City, TX
This is my favourite at home pizza of ALL TIME! It is good right out of the oven and even better cold!! Hah. I love this so much and is perfect for a family event. I would highly recommend to anyone wanting pizza!
Monique S.
Monique S.
Duarte, CA
I love this pizza because it tasted just like it is homemade. It is absolutely delicious! Even though it is frozen it tastes so fresh once it's ready in the oven. I would definitely recommend it to a friend!
Carrie C.
Carrie C.
Coraopolis, PA
Really hated this pizza. The crust just doesn't taste like restaurant style, and has that frozen fake unfresh type taste. Not good flavor at all, and I never feel good after eating this type of pizza. I would not recommend
Emily C.
Emily C.
Three Meat rising crust has to be the best digorno pizza made. I prefer it over any other that they produce. You can purchase them at almost any grocery store for a healthy budget. I would definitely recommend to everyone!
Monzai -.
Monzai -.
asheville
DiGiorno pizzas are crap. The crust rises too much on the edges and not enough in the middle, offering a soggy slice with a burnt crust. I've tried these in all different styles through the years with different ovens and they never turn out anything like delivery or anywhere near as good as a generic brand