Top Questions See all 113 Q&A
- "I have to say that I actually like DiGiorno's Frozen Pizza especially the Cheese Stuffed Crust...my kids enjoy it as well so I definitely pick it up when it's on sale at the local grocery store!" in 144 reviews
- "As far as frozen pizza goes DiGiorno is probably one of the best options the crust is pretty good but I don't really like the cheese it doesn't melt that good." in 112 reviews
- "Digiorno is by far the BEST frozen pizza on the market..I always purchase mine at BJ's wholesale club and they come with 3 in a box always good to have in the fridge" in 100 reviews
- "I had a pepperoni rising crust pizza the other day and I wasn't too impressed, for the price I could've just gotten a little Ceasers hot and ready pizza." in 79 reviews
- "even tho its a bit expensive they have really good pizza, i also like the ones that come with chicken wings they taste really good! " in 56 reviews
The sauce is not the usual DiGiorno sauce it tastes just like marinara sauce from the store if that has no flavor I bought the three meat won the crust is soggy with the cheese definitely not worth 8.99.. whether it's on sale or not it's got no flavor it's just gross I am throwing the rest of mine away
YOU SUCK big time!
healthy. But when you are craving pizza want it fast. This is the first
time I bought it. I loved it! The cheese in the crust is amazing! I
would recommend this pizza to anyone! I love it!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos