BY DIGIORNO #2 in Frozen Pizza

Digiorno 12" cheese stuffed crust three meat pizza 28.7-oz. see more...

• Pizza or pasta ? DiGiorno Pizza Barilla Pasta Spaghetti7 Answers
  • DiGiorno Pizza Pizza with pineapple, or without it? 🍕🍍7 Answers
  • What is your favorite topping on a Digiorno Pizza?6 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "I have to say that I actually like DiGiorno's Frozen Pizza especially the Cheese Stuffed Crust...my kids enjoy it as well so I definitely pick it up when it's on sale at the local grocery store!" in 144 reviews
  • "As far as frozen pizza goes DiGiorno is probably one of the best options the crust is pretty good but I don't really like the cheese it doesn't melt that good." in 112 reviews
  • "Digiorno is by far the BEST frozen pizza on the market..I always purchase mine at BJ's wholesale club and they come with 3 in a box always good to have in the fridge" in 100 reviews
  • "I had a pepperoni rising crust pizza the other day and I wasn't too impressed, for the price I could've just gotten a little Ceasers hot and ready pizza." in 79 reviews
  • "even tho its a bit expensive they have really good pizza, i also like the ones that come with chicken wings they taste really good! " in 56 reviews
Heather A.
central
This pizza is soooo good. The cheese stuffed is my favorite part lol it’s amazing. For frozen pizza it’s outstanding!! I couldn’t even begin to tell u how many my boyfriend and I have bought throughout this year lol. It’s his favorite as well! I highly recommend this pizza, especially if you’re a huge pizza lover like me 🍕😍🍕😍🍕
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
This is the best frozen pizza out there. I would rather have a freshly made pizza but in a pinch this is the only frozen pizza I keep in my freezer.
My husband and kids love it and I admit it's not bad. It's a little pricey though. I can buy a freshly made pizza for just a buck or two more but I recommend this to anyone who just wants to throw it in the freezer for a quick fix.
Why is it so hard to have a pizza with a nice crisp crust and one that doesn't taste like a salt mine?  Yes, I am not a frozen pizza guys but after all the hype about how great they are I had to try.  NOPE, just another company stealing money from hard working Americans.  Maybe one of these days they will start telling the truth.  Oh, and by the way I have noticed that every time there is a negative review there is a 5 start showing up.  Maybe Digiorno will start allowing the truth to come out instead of putting blinders on there investors.  Let's see how long it takes for a 5 star to show up after my post.

YOU SUCK big time!
Tracy S.
Austintown, OH
DiGiorno Pizza is one of my all-time favorite pizzas - including pizzarias. I can sit and eat a whole thing crust pizza all by myself. Ugh....reviewing this is making me crave it! It's. Just. That. Good.
Mandy C.
Elk Grove, CA
One of my faaavorite frozen pizzas! Digorno is pretty much the all around go to right? The cheese stuffed crust is a no brainer decision, because more cheese is always a good idea. Easy to just pop in the oven and you'll have dinner in no time! I love the garlic bread crust ones as well. Easy for when hubby and I want to stay in and don't want to spend $30 on pizza delivery.
Jordann L.
Leesburg, FL
Digiorno really is better tha than delivery. It tastes juat as good. The crust is nice and thick. The cheese covers the while pizza. What more could you want from store bought pizza? I wish it was a little cheaper but I will definitely continue to buy this pizza. It is delicious.
Tina S.
DiGiorno is hands down the best frozen pizza. Even if you find it on the higher end of frozen pizza prices, the flavor is worth it. Hubby and I actually prefer this to a take out pizza. With DiGiorno, you never have to worry about flavor consistency. It is always there.
Alicia A.
Tacoma, WA
If I could give negative stars, I would. Ive tried about 8 of their pizzas now, and each time after having only HALF a slice, I get terrible stomach cramps and super naseous until the next morning. I'm extremely disappointed. I will no longer be trying their products.
Kim H.
RAYMORE, MO
Our family favorite is the stuffed crust. We’ve had the pepperoni, cheese and meat pizza. All delicious. The pizza is just as good if not better than Pizza Hut and its half the price. I have a membership at Sam’s Club and get the box with three pizzas.
Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my favorite go to frozen pizza. I have never tasted anything like it. It is so fresh and the crust is just perfect and buttery ugh just thinking about it my mouth is watering
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
What store do you find the best deals for this pizza?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What do you think is the best topping to get?
Ieesha H.
What the best way to cook them?
Ericka G.
Kannapolis, Nc
What is the best kind?
dachnelly a.
Bronx, NY
With what other pizzas would you compare it to?