Add a Photo

By DIGIORNO
#7 in Frozen Pizza
Digiorno 12" cheese stuffed crust three meat pizza 28.7-oz.
Photos (17)
Daniel G.
Daniel G.

Well I just had one for dinner last night. But what I can say is that I'm pretty sure that DiGiorno is the only frozen pizza brand that I do buy. I love the self rising crust and how it comes out crispy, like you cooked it in a brick oven. I am a cheese lover so their stuffed crust gets me going back for that extra slice every time. One thing that I also love about it more than most frozen pizzas (and this might be weird to some) is how it seems everything is so proportioned. Most frozen pizzas look like they have been slid around in the box and you have to take an extra 5 mins to arrange it so all of the meats aren't on one side or stuck together. They are filling, great taste, great price.Ā
Crista S.
Crista S.
Lawton, OK

Brandi  .
Brandi .

Our family typically doesn't care much for frozen pizza, but DiGiorno's stuffed crust pizzas are some of the tastier ones out there. My guys love cheese, the more the better and they agree that the stuffed crust is their favorite. Having said all of that though, I do wish that the price point was more comparable to other similar convenience items. As my husband so succinctly pointed out once, 'we can get takeout pizza for less than that and you wouldn't even have to cook it,' while other brands of frozen pizza are sometimes half the price of DiGiorno.
Krysty S.
Krysty S.
Hialeah, FL

I typically don't really like Frozen food, but after trying a few different types, I stumbled upon this one, and my opinion has been changed. After following the easy to read instructions, you wouldn't even know that this pizza was frozen to begin with. It truly tastes like any pizza you would but from a real pizzeria. The crust isn't too dense and chewy, it light and crunchy if you bake it just right. It's FULL of flavor, contrary to what I expected, which makes it a hit in my book. And the extra cheese in the crust is just the icing on the cake.
Cassie S.
Cassie S.

Pretty much my favorite stuffed crust pizza. There is always enough cheese in the crust after being baked, and the pizza itself is delicious and full of flavor. We normally buy the pepperoni stuffed crust from Target. I have noticed a lot of time you can use it will your Cartwheel App for extra savings. I had to only give it four stars though, because it is easy to burn the crust! Since it is stuffed crust, you need to watch it more carefully. I have burnt the crust a couple of times, and the cheese inside gets hard.Ā
Jenn F.
Jenn F.

Because we live in the boonies take-out and delivery aren't options for us - so we're left with going out to have pizza, or picking up frozen pizza for enjoyment at home. Our family of four agrees: Digiorno is THE best frozen pizza brand! Whether it's stuffed crust (my favorite), pepperoni (my son's favorite), or extra cheese (everyone's favorite), Digiorno is always a welcome addition to our dinner table. (Psst... sprinkle parmesan cheese AND crushed red pepper on your Digiorno pizza for added flavor and kick.)
Cassy G.
Cassy G.
Gulf Breeze, FL

Digiorno Pizza is my absolute favortie frozen pizza. I LOVE the stuffed crust pizzas they offer now. I've had the pepperoni and the cheese and they are both equally delicious. The cheese stuffed crust has around 4 different cheeses which enhances the flavor exponentialy. Its melty,googy, warm and delicious and most certainly does not taste like a frozen pizza. I am actually planning on buying another one this evening because the stuffed crust is so amazing that I eat it more often than I'd like to admit.
Anya T.
Anya T.
Brooklyn, NY

DiGiorno. Lets talk. I like this pizza but honestly it can be on the salty side. If you're running late and hungry get it but if you go the time make your own pizza. It's easier than you think and so much better. Buy the already made dough. Roll it out onto your pizza sheet or rectangle cookie sheet. Slap on some spaghetti sauce, add some mozzarella and your favorite meats n veggies. You'll thank me later. Oh you can also make pita bread pizza. They're great for kids and so easy and quick!
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.
Attica, NY

As frozen pizzas goes, DiGiorno has to be one of the best out there. The crust is pretty good, and doesn't bake hard, like some brands have a tendency to do. The topping part on most of their pizzas could use a little work - but, then again, all frozen pizzas could. The sauce isn't overly sweet, and taste really close to pizzeria style. They're great for a quick dinner, or perfect for the Big Game. Also, if you can find a store with a sale and coupons in the paper, you can get them cheap.
April S.
April S.
Indianola, MS

We have gotten where we buy the DiGiorno cheese stuffed crust pepperoni frozen pizza over having pizza delivered. The pizza is much better, and it is quicker. The only reason I do not give it five stars is that for my preference it does not have enough cheese. However, if you do not normally get extra cheese on your pizza, it will be a 5 star pizza. I 100% recommend this pizza. It's great with a salad for nights that are really busy and you just don't have time to put together a meal.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI

What store do you find the best deals for this pizza?
Aisosa O.
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA

What do you think is the best topping to get?
Ieesha H.
Ieesha H.

What the best way to cook them?
Ericka G.
Ericka G.
Kannapolis, Nc

What is the best kind?
dachnelly a.
dachnelly a.
Bronx, NY

With what other pizzas would you compare it to?

Join Now