DiGiorno Parmesan Shaved Cheese 5 Oz Plastic Tub uploaded by Rhyanna K.

BY DIGIORNO

Classic, full flavor, wonderful for salads, soups, and more! Look for recipe under lid. see more...

Natasha S.
Natasha S.
DiGiorno makes a decent frozen pie, so I thought, how bad could this stuff be? I don't even like a pre-shredded cheese, but the next nearest grocery is 15 miles away. I should have waited. This grated stuff sat on top of my pizza for nearly 20 minutes and still came out hard, unmelted, and not all that flavorful. Save your money and buy a block of decent parm, because this stuff might as well be made out of plastic.
Whitnee' E.
Whitnee' E.
Farmville, VA
I love Parmesan cheese ! It is one of my 3 top favorite cheeses. I prefer these because it's already shaved and in a resealable container which is convenient. I got it for $6.49 from Harris Teeter.
Rhyanna K.
Rhyanna K.
Mishawaka, IN
Foodie Expert
This cheese taste so good. I put it salads, spaghetti and lasagna. 110 calories per serving, which is a quarter cup.
Rita W.
Rita W.
I cook a lot at home, and often make Italian dishes. I can always count on DiGiorno parmesan to be fresh and give the perfect zing of parmesan for any Italian dish. I can't always find it in every supermarket, but when I do, I do not hesitate to buy it.
Cristina a.
Cristina a.
La puente, Ca
I love using this brand for my
Spaghetti, lasguna , and it super good compare to
Other brands I have tried
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
This is so convenient because it is already shaved into pretty little pieces. It saves a lot of time and is great on a salad. Even better when it's on sale!
Alejandra I.
Alejandra I.
Im a really big fan of this parmesan cheese, the best way to eat it is with a home made pizza or spaghetti...