Food & SnacksFrozen FoodFrozen PizzaDiGiorno
Original Rising Crust Three Meat Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno Original Rising Crust Three Meat Frozen Pizza

The DIGIORNO Rising Crust Three Meat pizza is made with only the very best: California vine-ripened tomatoes, real mozzarella cheese, a preservative-free crust, and is loaded with three different meat toppings. We made pizza history when we put this one on the menu! The DIGIORNO Original Rising Crust bakes up crispy on the outside and soft and tender on the inside. The self-rising crust has big, juicy toppings that are paired with our signature sauce for the fresh-baked taste of delivery pizza in your very own home. It's Not Delivery. It's DIGIORNO.

How expensive is this?
What texture does the crust typically have? Like is it really crunchy or soft??
Start your review of DiGiorno Original Rising Crust Three Meat Frozen Pizza!
Madelyn N.
Purchased at: Kroger
Really good for a frozen pizza, good amount of sauce and topping. If you like thick crust, this one is perfect. Felt the sauce was a bit too sweet, wish it wasn't like that. The rest is really good. Good value and would buy again for lazy dinners :P
Josephine T.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I like their meaty and flavorful taste . You can never go wrong with the flavor , whether it’s cheese and meat. The price is competitive.
Ashlyn R.
COMMERCE
I LOVE DiGiorno pizzas! I would rather wait for this frozen pizza to cook in the oven instead of going to Dominos or Pizza Hut! They taste great, and are not as greasy as most pizzas.
Lupe N.
Midlothian, IL
This is by far my favorite pizza. I love how thick the crust is and it is just pure deliciousness!
Bonnie C.
El Paso, TX
Flavorful w/ great fluffy crust. If you have time to bake a pizza at home this one is the one to try!
Elizabeth L.
Wappingers Falls, NY
I've tried the original rising crust. I thought it was okay..but wouldn't purchase again.
Sarah H.
Beach, ND
DiGiorno Rising Crust Pizza is pretty good. I personally don't think it takes the place of take out, but that's just me. It's still a frozen pizza after all. The crust is good, it could use more toppings and as always, more cheese. Why do they skimp on the cheese?? It gets 4 stars because in the world of frozen pizza, it passes the plain old flat pizzas for its rising crust status. Get it on sale, like I do, because I don't think it's worth the price they put on it here.
Mikayla W.
I love these pizzas. For take and bake they actually taste quite good and they definitely satisfy the pizza craving.
Dorien M.
Rockville Ctr, NY
Great Product. I have to keep an eye on it so it wont burn (I think thats my oven though). Its great to have on hand for a dinner fill-in
Janette B.
Tolleson, AZ
For a frozen pizza this tastes pretty good. The crust gets nice and crispy and rises up nicely. The sauce could use some work but it works for football game days.