Food & SnacksFrozen FoodFrozen PizzaDiGiorno
Original Rising Crust Supreme Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno Original Rising Crust Supreme Frozen Pizza

The DIGIORNO Rising Crust Supreme pizza is made with only the very best: California vine-ripened tomatoes, real mozzarella cheese, a preservative-free crust, and is loaded with big, juicy toppings. We made pizza history when we put this one on the menu! The DIGIORNO Original Rising Crust bakes up crispy on the outside and soft and tender on the inside. The self-rising crust has big, juicy toppings that are paired with our signature sauce for the fresh-baked taste of delivery pizza in your very own home. It's Not Delivery. It's DIGIORNO.

[product:digiorno-rising-crust-supreme-pizza] Do you make this on a stuffed crust?
How is the meat?
Did you guys like this particular supreme pizza over other supreme? What is your difference in taste?
Start your review of DiGiorno Original Rising Crust Supreme Frozen Pizza!
Nadya A.
San Ysidro, CA
DiGiorno Original Rising Crust Supreme Frozen Pizza uploaded by Nadya A.
Purchased at: Walmart
digiorno pizza is my son's favorite pizza it only lasts 25 minutes in the oven when it is finished preparing and it tastes delicious, the tomato sauce it has tastes like freshly made sauce
Diane R.
Fallston, MD
DiGiorno Original Rising Crust Supreme Frozen Pizza uploaded by Diane R.
When I shop at BJ's wholesale club, I always pick up a three pack of DiGiorno pizzas. Any kind is good, but I especially like the supreme. Simply delicious!
Caren P.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
DiGiorno Original Rising Crust Supreme Frozen Pizza uploaded by Caren P.
🍕It’s not delivery... it’s DiGorno!!! So good. Best frozen pizza. Hands down. It taste fresh, great sauce and toppings and the crust is the best part! Love that they have different options on flavors and crust styles! 🤤
aiysha G.
this reminds me of when me and my hubby are just hanging out watching movies. this is one of our faves. and its enough for two meals. very good stuff.
Zulema G.
Spring Hill, TN
This is our to go pizza when we've been out & about and to tired to make dinner. They are delicious & easy to make. The crust is so yummy. A must have
LaTonya S.
Alexandria , VA
DiGiorno Original Rising Crust Supreme Frozen Pizza uploaded by LaTonya S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This pizza is great for when you want a quick dinner at home and you don’t really want to go out. I enjoy this pizza but I would recommend letting this pizza thaw out a little before cooking so it can cook evenly. From experience when cooking it straight out the freezer I noticed the outside of the pizza would cook faster than the center. Overall I love when its cooked right and I also enjoy adding extra toppings.
Crystal I.
Saylorsburg, PA
The Digiorno supreme pizza is great! Quick and easy and budget friendly. The flavor of the peppers and onions is very prominent and super tasty.
Courtney  T.
Love digiorno supreme pizza! Full of veggies and tons of flavor! Beats chain pizza places everywhere!
Amanda S.
Lomita, CA
It was pretty good however I didn't like the crust. It tasted a bit odd....
It was pretty good however I didn't like the crust. It tasted a bit odd....
Angela C.
Coldwater, Oh
Great pizza when in a hurry. Just as easy as getting carry out. Crust can stay soft if you want.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tiffany D.
Seabrook, TX
il y a un an
DiGiorno Original Rising Crust Supreme Frozen Pizza Do you make this on a stuffed crust?
Ashley S. il y a 8 mois
No I haven’t tried the stuffed crust. This one is just a pan pizza.