Food & SnacksFrozen FoodFrozen PizzaDiGiorno
Original Rising Crust Pepperoni Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno Original Rising Crust Pepperoni Frozen Pizza

The DIGIORNO Rising Crust Pepperoni pizza is made with only the very best: California vine-ripened tomatoes, real mozzarella cheese, a preservative-free crust, and is loaded with big, juicy slices of pepperoni. We made pizza history when we put this one on the menu! The DIGIORNO Original Rising Crust bakes up crispy on the outside and soft and tender on the inside. The self-rising crust has big, juicy toppings that are paired with our signature sauce for the fresh-baked taste of delivery pizza in your very own home. It's Not Delivery. It's DIGIORNO.

Does Pineapple belong on Pizza Canadian Style Bacon & Pineapple Frozen Pizza DiGiorno Original Rising Crust Pepperoni Frozen Pizza
[product:digiorno-rising-crust-pepperoni-pizza] is there a bigger size than this one? My boyfriend seems to think there is and aside from traipsing around to different stores, figured I'd ask you guys!
Is this vegan?
Start your review of DiGiorno Original Rising Crust Pepperoni Frozen Pizza!
Product Highlights
The store brand is better.in reviews
It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. in reviews
Karen B.
Hopewell, OH
DiGiorno Original Rising Crust Pepperoni Frozen Pizza uploaded by Karen B.
I enjoy this pizza for a quick easy pizza night. We add our own toppings to make it more of what we enjoy, depending on our moods and who is eating with us. It has a good flavor and the crust is just the way we like it. Not too thick or too thin. I do recommend this one, as I’ve found it’s the best quick pizza.
Jeff M.
I bought a small pizza expecting to be the same size a pizza I bought 2 years ago. Nope there pizza is the same price but smaller. Not again. Last time for me. Thank you.
Amber  N.
Corcoran, CA
Best pizza to bake at home. Super filling & favorful. Easy to bake for either crispy or soft crust.
Lupe E.
Manteca, CA
My kids love this pizza very much. When we go to the store they always asked for it . We get it for pizza and movie night
Alexandria S.
Youngstown, OH
This pizza is the best out there... Just like the commercials its not delivery its digiorno!
Jenni K.
Zanesville, OH
Great taste for a frozen pizza . I normally get the garlic bread crust. Family really loves it .
Jena P.
Nicholasville , Ky
My favorite frozen pizza. The crust is delicious. Put it straight on the oven rack for an even better taste! I love the all pepperoni pizza because it has small pepperoni chunks in the sauce which is awesome!
DWan C.
Louisiana
The crust is always fluffy. Good flavor and I like that it's not stingy with the pizza sauce.
Jennifer Z.
Utica, IL
Perfect pizza for a cheap quick supper for my family! Great flavor and family favorite!
Joshua P.
Salisbury, MD
There arnt many frozen pizzas I like i prefer freshly made pizza but I love DiGiorno pizza.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
The Vaping B.
Lynbrook, NY
il y a 7 mois
DiGiorno Original Rising Crust Pepperoni Frozen Pizza is there a bigger size than this one? My boyfriend seems to think there is and aside from traipsing around to different stores, figured I'd ask you guys!
Amber M. il y a un mois
They have no bigger size, but Screaming Sicillian Pizza is really good. I think better than DiGiorno
Ann T.
West Richland, WA
il y a 2 ans
Dawn A. il y a 2 ans
No, the crust is on the thicker side.