BY DIGIORNO #91 in Frozen Pizza

Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I just tried this pizza and it was a hit with my family. The flavor and taste were very good. It is so easy to prepare. I will be buying this pizza again.
Yolanda Rios C.
Perth Amboy
These delicious pizza always hit the spot when your hungry. There easy to make and the taste is great. There awesome for watching the game.
Jennifer T.
New Phila, OH
I love Digiorno Italian style pizza its so delicious and yummy, and i buy this pizza monthly I would recommend it to others!!
Jamice R.
I always keep a box or two in the freezer for the kids for after school snack. My two oldest are able to make it themselves in the toaster oven with no issues.
Nicole B.
VULCAN, MI
This is a huge hit with my kids!! Generally they like typical cheese and sausage/pepperoni. When I switched to DiGornio, we were all pleased. So flavorful and delicious
demetria n.
One word "addicting" there's just something about it that I can't get enough I baked it one time and just found myself going back for slices
kat w.
North Bergen, NJ
Their pizza is the best among all the frozen pizza I have had. It just become very fluffy compared to the regular pizza
Silvia P.
Niles, IL
My parents always gave us digiornos growing up so I've been raised to love it. It was the Friday night treat for the kids (and also for mom who got the night off from cooking). It's nostalgic to me now!
Nikki B.
I love Digiorno and I especially appreciate how filling their pizzas are. Other frozen pizzas leave me feeling hungry later in the day but these don't. They are super easy to prepare and this flavor is out of this world!
Joanna r.
Fort Worth, TX
my boyfriend and i love making these lol this pizza soo yummmy specially while watching a movie
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?
Victoria F.