BY DIGIORNO #85 in Frozen Pizza

Jessica D.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
This is one of my husband's favorite frozen pizzas. Sometimes, we get one that looks like it was slammed around in shipping - so we have to reposition all of the toppings before baking...but the taste and quality otherwise are great!
Gary P.
Little Falls, NY
DiGiorno is my favorite frozen pizza brand. It never tastes like a frozen pizza it tastes like an actual pizza delivery. The taste is great, the price is great, it's available at all local stores.
Teresa L.
For it to be frozen pizza I must say it was quite tasty! I left it in the oven about 5 extra min recommended I like my pizza crunchy :) it didn't affect the flavor at all. It was very delicious and easy what more could you ask for.
Vanessa F.
Cherry hill , Nj
Very cheesy and fresh ūüôćūüŹĹ it's very addicting and great for one of those nights when you don't feel like prepping a meal. You can score an awesome deal on these at target when you combine coupons
Emily S.
N Royalton, OH
Digiorno is by far the best frozen pizza on the market. the crust is amazing and all of the toppings taste fresh. the commercials are right, it does taste like delivery
Marlyn N.
Plainfield, NJ
My husband and I bought this once at one of the big box stores and we are IN LOVE WITH IT! Don't have it often because the meatball is VERY HARD to find but when we do u better believe we will take this or take out ANY DAY!!
ali M.
Just like everythin about it. I'm not a big fan of pizza but for some reason i like this one doesn't have ton of sauce and doesn't get soggy like i have with other frozen pizzas i have bought
Dreena V.
Pueblo, CO
When ever I can't afford take out pizza Digiorno is the go to I love Italian food period the only thing I wish they added extra sauce if that could happen there might just be less take out days
Laura M.
Salem, OR
If you want to satisfy your pizza craving you can get DIGIORNO Italian Style meatball Marinara Pizza. The taste is average and it's nothing spectacular, but it will do the trick, it's affordable and quick to make.
Kimberly C.
My favorite frozen pizza!! Digiorno Meatball marina pizza!! Since we do not eat any pork in my household this pizza is perfect for us. We get tired of just plain cheese pizza or all vegetable pizza it's a nice change and would recommend this pizza to everyone!!
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?