BY DIGIORNO #100 in Frozen Pizza

Ember Y.
Lawrence, KS
Very good brand of frozen pizza. Quick and convenient as well as delicious. Topping is not thin on it very generously distributed and I enjoy how when baked the crust does not become soggy.
Gráinne S.
Yonkers, NY
I am a big fan of plain pizza it is usually me who forces my family to order a plane when it comes to pizza night. However when at home cooking up homemade I always pick supreme because it's just so darn delicious
Laura M.
Salem, OR
If you want to satisfy your pizza craving you can get DIGIORNO Italian Style meatball Marinara Pizza. The taste is average and it's nothing spectacular, but it will do the trick, it's affordable and quick to make.
Cindy summer G.
I believe that I was Italian in another life, his inventions and culinary arts are a delirium for me, I love his products, my life is simple and easy thanks to you and your products.
Dreena V.
Pueblo, CO
When ever I can't afford take out pizza Digiorno is the go to I love Italian food period the only thing I wish they added extra sauce if that could happen there might just be less take out days
Kimberly C.
My favorite frozen pizza!! Digiorno Meatball marina pizza!! Since we do not eat any pork in my household this pizza is perfect for us. We get tired of just plain cheese pizza or all vegetable pizza it's a nice change and would recommend this pizza to everyone!!
debra b.
Woodland, WA
I buy this Item at my Local Grocery store and I always
look for the whole wheat crust because of Diabetes. I take
it home and sometimes add extra toppings such as
green onion/ whole peppers and olives and yes cheese. This is
a Healthy fantastic Meal and yes I would refer this to my
friends
Kat B.
Dayton
i was not a big fan of this pizza. i usually like this brand but it was a big disappointment. i didn't like the meat on the pizza, it tasted like cardboard. for that price i could have gotten a fresh pizza.
Cheryl L.
Orange, MA
Definitely one of my favorite store bought pizzas .i love this brand and toppings. The crust is really good and doesn't get too crunchy and the meatballs are good and not spicy.
Anna C.
Newman
I live for this pizza!! It tastes great and overall I would recommend! I did notice if you don't cook it perfectly it would be soggy or burnt. It you cook it perfectly it's amazing! I would recommend
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?