BY DIGIORNO

Raquel D.
A meat lovers dream, good pizza with lots of toppings and never a soggy base! I leave in the oven for an extra 5 minutes to get it extra crispy
Brittany M.
Etobicoke, ON
A little too saucy for my liking but very good otherwise! I wouldn't say it tastes like delivery but I'm definitely happy to eat this pizza!!!
Ankita C.
Sumptuous!! Yes thats how I like my pizza! It has sufficient meatballs that just melt in the mouth and the flavour is light yet delectable!
Jaimie B.
Leduc, AB
We just bought this pizza the other day it is very good. My whole family loved it. Lots of toppings and it tastes amazing.
Esme N.
Deliciosa, el cocimiento es sencillo y muy practico el sabor es increible conservando los sabores que incluyen cada pizza
Zimran M.
Great value and perfect on a night in. Nice flavours and cooked up in minutes. Great option and I never stop buying them.
Bianca T.
La verdad me encanto esta pizza y me encanta su sabor , aparte las cocine en poco tiempo lo que

hace que sea mejor :D
Francheska N.
Humacao
you can't go wrong with Digiorno, specially there DIGIORNO Italian Style Favorites Meatball Marinara Pizza 2 PK BOX
Atseosi I.
Always great for a Saturday night in with wedges and garlic bread. Great brand I'd say would recommendd
Fernanda V.
MUY RICAS. SIN. DUDA. ECONOMICAS. EXQUISITAS. 100%. RECOMENDABLES. RICAS. COMPRÉ LAS. JSJDJD
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?