BY DIGIORNO #85 in Frozen Pizza

Lynn-Renee L.
Barrie
It was good, nice and meety, with a Tasty sauce. No sure if I would buy it again. I like making my own pizza!
Madelyn  S.
Puerto Rico
I love pizza, DiGiorno pizza is very delicious. I bought it very often, it is very good worth trying. MMMMM!
Claribel O.
Great flavor for a frozen pizza. I prefer pizza fresh but when I can't go out to buy this is my favorite.
Atseosi I.
Always great for a Saturday night in with wedges and garlic bread. Great brand I'd say would recommendd
Marisol C.
Esta pizza es deliciosa su sabor es inigualable, su textura es muy Buena, la recomiendo a todo el mundo
Jennifer C.
I LOVET I LOVE A LOT THIS PIZZA because the quality of the earth the flavors definitely loved the pizza
Carla J.
Puerto Rico
Una pizza muy buena tiene muy buen sabor siempre lo compro para mi almuerzo y el precio super bueno ☺
Melanie  T.
Freeport, Grand Bahama
I use this pizza on friday pizza dy. it is the best compared to pizza hut when the pizzza is to much
Vanessa C.
Loved the taste so much! The flavor is really good. If you like meatballs then this one is for you
jessica g.
Scarborough, Ontario
I found it cooked quickly but there wasn't enough flavor for my liking. I like store bought better
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?