BY DIGIORNO

Alexa C.
Hong Kong
Good portion for four people, but i must say that it was quite underseasoned... we added a lot of our own spices to make the pizza taste better
Michelle C.
St. John's
Love how tasty the crust is and all the toppings . Wasn't too spicy at all. Would always love a little more cheese though.
Ashley D.
Ingleside, ON
I LOVE THAT ITS A 2 PIECE PIZZA GREAT TO FEED THE WHOLE FAMILY . THE MEATBALL IS A NICE CHANGE TO THE NORM PIZZA
Zohra  T.
It tastes good, in my personal opinion of the pizza then it has to much salt inside, which removes the taste it really should have.
Melanie  T.
Freeport, Grand Bahama
I use this pizza on friday pizza dy. it is the best compared to pizza hut when the pizzza is to much
Xochitl A.
I love it, perfect for netflix nights with friends. I like to eat it with my friends a lot after finals or just because we want it
Courtney W.
Perth, WA
Surprising good!!! Tasted amazing and fresh! Didn't think it would but was very surprised! Best quick idea for friends are over!!
Lynn-Renee L.
Barrie
It was good, nice and meety, with a Tasty sauce. No sure if I would buy it again. I like making my own pizza!
Marisa H.
Dartmouth, NS
YUMM YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY!! Oh.. did i say YUMMY!!?? I would LOVE to have this again any day!
Jeannette S.
Brooklyn , Ny
I prefer this Pizza over any pizza shop! its so crisp and cheesy and is exceptionally delicious
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?