BY DIGIORNO #91 in Frozen Pizza

Brittany M.
Etobicoke, ON
A little too saucy for my liking but very good otherwise! I wouldn't say it tastes like delivery but I'm definitely happy to eat this pizza!!!
Raquel D.
A meat lovers dream, good pizza with lots of toppings and never a soggy base! I leave in the oven for an extra 5 minutes to get it extra crispy
Ankita C.
Sumptuous!! Yes thats how I like my pizza! It has sufficient meatballs that just melt in the mouth and the flavour is light yet delectable!
Melissa F.
i tried there frozen pizza and they are amazingly great in taste not overdone o the sauce. it would be one i would buy again
Jaimie B.
Leduc, AB
We just bought this pizza the other day it is very good. My whole family loved it. Lots of toppings and it tastes amazing.
Keaton S.
This pizza is my go to! The crust is perfect every time! Perfect amount of everything lots of cheese unlike other brands!
Zimran M.
Great value and perfect on a night in. Nice flavours and cooked up in minutes. Great option and I never stop buying them.
Esme N.
Deliciosa, el cocimiento es sencillo y muy practico el sabor es increible conservando los sabores que incluyen cada pizza
suelly d.
muito gostosa, seu sabor é muito marcante, não tem gosto de industrializantes, ótima pizza para consumir nos dias frios
Bianca T.
La verdad me encanto esta pizza y me encanta su sabor , aparte las cocine en poco tiempo lo que

hace que sea mejor :D
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?
Victoria F.