BY DIGIORNO #85 in Frozen Pizza

Oglenyeli M.
Santo Domingo, República Dominicana
I love meatballs, with pasta, alone, with lasagna, but the first time i tried this pizza i was skeptical, i've never tries pizza with meatball, and i didn't believe it would be as good as the fresh one. But i tried and it's my favorite pizza in the world. Definitively you should try it out.
Samuel F.
I have to say that I actually like DiGiorno's Frozen Pizza especially the Cheese Stuffed Crust...my Friends enjoy it as well so I definitely pick it up when it's on sale at the local grocery store!
Jessica Z.
Toronto, ON
Sooooo good! Really recommend this as far as frozen pizzas go, this one takes the cake. It almost tastes like homemade pizza honestly I don't feel it's frozen. Great taste, really genuine ingredients and flavour. Also pretty cheap and one is enough to fill you up.
Danielle K.
Love pizza. Its enough for a decent sized family to have mlre than one piece. Doesnt take long to cook but also easy to burn... i wish there were more options for topping i usually add more cheese
carol nicolle g.
Bogotá Colombia
Estas pizzas congeladas son deliciosas, perfectas para cuando no quieres salir ni por una pizza, porque ya están ahí es solo calentarlas...
No se parecen en nada a las de la pizzeria pero aun así son deliciosas
Aimee O.
DIGIORNO Italian Style Favourites Meatball Marinara Pizza is absolutely delicious. Although the product isn't very healthy, my family sees it as a treat to have on a Friday night after a long week of school. My siblings race to the table whenever we have pizza.
Hillary S.
Absolutely love this pizza, super flavourful and fills me up every time. I typically buy this pizza when it is on sale and I can stock up on all my favourites. Lots of toppings are alsways a plus when it comes to Pizza, the more the merrier! I LVOE PIZZA
Corazon R.
IGiorno is one of the best options to go with when you know you aren't gonna be home in time due to work or something you have to get sorted out like doctor appointments.Its fast and easy and the kids love them!!If your ever stuck on what to do just buy a Digorno and stick it in the oven and cook it then
Frandear B.
Acworth, GA
Love, love, love, love Love! Digiorno does an awesome job in bringing in flavors that do not disappoint. I definitely put them up there with pizza from a pizzeria. Super Yummy!!!
Bradley B.
Nice pizza.

I was tempted to buy this product after going through a stage of enjoying Meatball Marinara dishes.

This isn't one of the best DiGiorno pizza's but it is definitely up there with some of my favorites!

Amazing quality.
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this taste good?
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?