BY DIGIORNO

Corey M.
One of my favorite freezer pizzas, great deal with the bundle of two to sweeten the great taste of the pizzas. I would eat this pizza over some big box pizzas any day.
Rocío M.
Santa Rosa
OMG! Amo la pizza, me encanta, y esta marca es increible. Nos encantó a todos en mi familia, también en mi circulo de amigos, para ver películas o leer me encanta.
Sofie B.
Kalmar, Sweden
I'm not a big fan of frozen pizzas but this one is really good! The meatballs are delicious and it's quick and easy to prepare! I would recommend this pizza!
Taylor M.
choiceland
My grandma makes this all the time and there's a reason why! Out of any frozen pizza this is defiantly my favourite because it's so fluffy and soft
Alexa C.
Hong Kong
Good portion for four people, but i must say that it was quite underseasoned... we added a lot of our own spices to make the pizza taste better
Brittany M.
Etobicoke, ON
A little too saucy for my liking but very good otherwise! I wouldn't say it tastes like delivery but I'm definitely happy to eat this pizza!!!
Raquel D.
A meat lovers dream, good pizza with lots of toppings and never a soggy base! I leave in the oven for an extra 5 minutes to get it extra crispy
Mariesa F.
Chico, CA
Just tried this tonight! Love it. super easy to cook and taste super fresh. if your looking for a quick and easy lunch or dinner this is it!
Ankita C.
Sumptuous!! Yes thats how I like my pizza! It has sufficient meatballs that just melt in the mouth and the flavour is light yet delectable!
Marie D.
Cambridge, ON
Great taste, cooks perfectly, unlike some other frozen pizzas. I recommend cooking on the card board for the lowest amount of time.
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this taste good?
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?