BY DIGIORNO

Merceades S.
One of my favorite pizzas to buy. We normally like to get different flavored pizza in our household and when i saw this i was hooked! You get 2 in a box so it saved us some money to. It was a great dinner- it didnt have that cheap taste that most meatball flavored foods have.
Janiese M.
Merced, CA
Digiorno is awesome for sleepovers with my friends because It does take that long of a wait, and it is actually worth the wait it tastes delicious and its perfect for movie nights!
Miranda S.
Philadelphia , PA
I loved as you are now and I think everybody dies it's the closest to the pizzeria pizza you can actually get and it cooks fast and it's easy to prepare it's very delicious and I'm a repeat consumer I would recommend this product to a lot of others
Jaimie N.
Boynton Beach, FL
Not my favorite frozen pizza to use. It has too much sauce. But they have a good amount of cheese.
Elizabeth H.
Topeka, KS
My fourteen-year-old love ūüćē same way that he loves sports but he's the one who always cooks them for us he loved this ones Digiorno
Ana P.
Wilmington, CA
These pizza Is really good and it's a perfect size to share with your family
Megan G.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Really great pizza for a home meal. It feeds many and tastes great too. Easy instructions guide you through the baking process step by step.
Oglenyeli M.
Santo Domingo, Rep√ļblica Dominicana
I love meatballs, with pasta, alone, with lasagna, but the first time i tried this pizza i was skeptical, i've never tries pizza with meatball, and i didn't believe it would be as good as the fresh one. But i tried and it's my favorite pizza in the world. Definitively you should try it out.
Jessica Z.
Toronto, ON
Sooooo good! Really recommend this as far as frozen pizzas go, this one takes the cake. It almost tastes like homemade pizza honestly I don't feel it's frozen. Great taste, really genuine ingredients and flavour. Also pretty cheap and one is enough to fill you up.
Rocío M.
Santa Rosa
OMG! Amo la pizza, me encanta, y esta marca es increible. Nos encantó a todos en mi familia, también en mi circulo de amigos, para ver películas o leer me encanta.
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?