BY DIGIORNO

Cassandra J.
Orlando, FL
Oh my gosh! This is literally my favorite pizza EVER and I can't find it anywhere 😭 definitely a con.. otherwise, it's amazing! The flavor is great, the price is low.. ugh, I just wish more places carried it. If you find it, definitely try it!
Daniella G.
San Antonio, TX
This pizza is so delicious . I could eat it everyday if I wanted to . It's frozen pizza but tastes just like take out pizza .
Lauren M.
Yummy and very very easy to make it taste pretty good and I enjoy eating this pizza .....
Kandace L.
Hannibal, MO
Digiorno is one of the best box pizza's I have had. It has a really great taste and the crust it thick and doesn't get really hard and crunchy when you cook it. Sometimes it is more expensive than other pizza's but its the price for the taste you get.
Rebecca V.
Neenah, WI
DiGiorno is the best frozen pizza I've ever had. With the 2 pack, I'm ready for a party with almost any amount of people!
bailey s.
it's great and easy to make! no problems with this item at all! i have bought this item more than once
Sherilynn M.
San Francisco, CA
I don't care what anyone says; Digiorno pizzas are freaking amazing. Sometimes, I'll get one of these and add a bunch of my own freshly chopped or cooked ingredients on top of it, THEN pop it in the oven. Omg. Can't go wrong with adding your own sausage, peppers, and mushrooms!
Lizbeth R.
Fort Worth, TX
I am IN LOVE with this pizza. It is so delicious and affordable. Vey easy to prepare, a great alternative . I wouldn't say it's healthy. I am a repeat consumer. It's great to keep in your fridge and not order or go out all the time. I would definitely recommend his to everyone!
Emma H.
Absolutely Amazing pizza!!! I am a reed costumer and think that this pizza is absolutely delicious!! The pizza is super flavorful and perfe t balance of crust and cheese
NICOLE B.
I like the DiGiorno Pepperoni Dipping Strips more than I like the regular pizza. They are a good snack because they are so easy to prepare. The price is fair. It's not something you eat for health reasons. I would recommend to others.
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?