BY DIGIORNO #85 in Frozen Pizza

Desiree T.
Wicked good for frozen pizza! Trumps most takeout pizzas! The meatballs have a good texture and flavor, not rubbery at all. My dogs are not a big fan of this pizza because it's so good that they rarely get crust.
Rachael H.
Elkton, MD
My kids LOVE this particular DiGiorno pizza!! It's so yummy! the cheese is ooey gooey, the crust crisps too perfection while still staying soft! It's definitely a quick fix when you need a fast and easy dinner solution that the whole fam will enjoy
Tiara C.
Philadelphia, PA
DiGiorno is delicious!!!! I mean, I enjoy eating DiGiorno more than I enjoy take out. It doesn't taste like typical frozen pizza at all. The crust is nice and flaky and crispy, the cheese and sauce doesn't taste frozen or watered down. 100% recommend
Aprille C.
Castle Rock, CO
The meatballs aren't really good. They are like frozen little balls on the pizza. If you're going to do a meat pizza at least make sure it taste like the meat you are promoting. Otherwise, stick to pepperoni.
Kimberly R.
I really liked this pizza. I have had several other brands, including a chain and this is just as good! I like having frozen pizzas on hand for those hectic nights that I have no dinner plans. I especially like that my kids love the meatballs!
Paola L.
I loved this pizza. It was very easy to prepare and it's taste was one of a kind. I was a bit undecided when I saw it in the store because I thought it could not have such a great taste as regular pizzas like from Dominoe's or even Pizza Hut.
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
Digiorno pizza has always been my favorite frozen pizza of all time. They haven't let me down once. Every style has been great, and this one was no different. For a frozen pizza, I'm always very impressed.
Nuri W.
Los Angeles, CA
If you like frozen pizza, this is it. You can really indulge in this pizza with its classic meatball marina pizza. My choice of food when I don't feel like cooking. You can easily pop this in the oven and you're tadah, you're ready to eat!
Jessica D.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
This is one of my husband's favorite frozen pizzas. Sometimes, we get one that looks like it was slammed around in shipping - so we have to reposition all of the toppings before baking...but the taste and quality otherwise are great!
Jennifer G.
Pittsboro, NC
I love pizza and meatballs and when I seen that I could have both in one meal I couldn't wait to try it! I thought I loved meatballs and pizza, but now that I've had Digiorno Italian style favorites meatball marinara makes me love them even more. Just the right thickness of crust and the Italian seasoning is so rich in taste!
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?