BY DIGIORNO #75 in Frozen Pizza

DIGIORNO Italian Style Favorites Meatball Marinara Pizza 2 PK BOX
Wonderful!!!! I really liked the cheese and toppings. However the crust could have beef a little thinner for my taste.
Meg T.
Austin, TX
Is very good.
It' s not expensive.
Peperoni is my favorite.
Sell everywhere.
I prefer the stripes ones.
Cassie J.
Pittsburgh, PA
I buy this every time I go to the store! It's the perfect thing to pop in the oven for dinner and the two-pack is such a great deal! This brand is delicious and have so many other flavors to pick from also!
Emily S.
N Royalton, OH
Digiorno is by far the best frozen pizza on the market. the crust is amazing and all of the toppings taste fresh. the commercials are right, it does taste like delivery
Melissa V.
11800 NW 101st Rd. VE-1095809

Is rich in proteins, minerals and its flavor is rich, delicious and its texture is soft. very delicious.
Melany H.
Este es mi sabor favorito y me encanta porque rapido, facil de hacer y es muy rico
Hannah P.
Great flavor but the directions are off. If you cook it like it says you will burn it.
Daniella G.
San Antonio, TX
This pizza is so delicious . I could eat it everyday if I wanted to . It's frozen pizza but tastes just like take out pizza .
Kandace L.
Hannibal, MO
Digiorno is one of the best box pizza's I have had. It has a really great taste and the crust it thick and doesn't get really hard and crunchy when you cook it. Sometimes it is more expensive than other pizza's but its the price for the taste you get.
Lizbeth R.
Fort Worth, TX
I am IN LOVE with this pizza. It is so delicious and affordable. Vey easy to prepare, a great alternative . I wouldn't say it's healthy. I am a repeat consumer. It's great to keep in your fridge and not order or go out all the time. I would definitely recommend his to everyone!
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?
Victoria F.