BY DIGIORNO #85 in Frozen Pizza

Jocelyn M.
Hollywood, Florida
I love this product, it is easy to prepare and I now have time, and my son loves it.
Ashley  W.
This is perfect for one of those staying in nights on a low budget. It's so worth it
Brenda W.
Bronx, NY
I totally recommend this product !!! It taste great and love how simple is it to cook
Shakeevia C.
Opa Locka, FL
Very tasty the next best thing to delivered pizza every bite is good no complaints
Julia L.
Essex, MD
The crust on these pizzas has to be the best crust I've ever had on a frozen pizza.
Leigh B.
Great pizza! Enough for the whole family! My kids loved it! Great taste and price!
Michelle L.
Cozad, NE
I think this is one of the best brands of pizza it's so good and I always get them
Lynette R.
This pizza is okay but I honestly have yet to find a oven pizza that blows me away
Toni R.
Great pizza for price. week buy again. had good thick nice dough. good ingredients
Nathalie P.
West New York, NJ
This are my favorite frozen pizza! Thank God for it my husband always buy it for me
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?