BY DIGIORNO #75 in Frozen Pizza

Eliza C.
Bucyrus, OH
Lots and lots and lots of meat. Crust is perfect and it fills you up. Sauce is alittle spicy but other thsn thst grest.
Lynette R.
This pizza is okay but I honestly have yet to find a oven pizza that blows me away
Angel E.
Front Royal, VA
These are Perry good to me but not so much to my family wasn't a big hit l, hope others enjoyed these as much as I did.
Jennifer  M.
Its very good & its easy to make so thats a plussssssssssssssssss & theres many options to chose from
kat w.
North Bergen, NJ
Their pizza is the best among all the frozen pizza I have had. It just become very fluffy compared to the regular pizza
Jason C.
Columbia, TN
I love this pizza! I work at a pizza place and it just brings the real taste of real pizza !
Lynette W.
Barberton, OH
the Italian favorites are our families go to pizza. My kids love it and the two pack is great there is enough for all
Gabby R.
This Taste AMAZING Alot Of Fresh Flavors On One Pizza its Kinda Of Pricey But Worth it Doesn't Taste Frozen At All
Sade B.
Oklahoma City, OK
This pizza us so good I loved it when I tried it. It doesn't take long to make and it's not greasy like some pizzas
Kenya R.
Its affordable . Great taste. Easily prepared, does not take much time. Has a variety of flavors. Love this product
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?
Victoria F.