BY DIGIORNO

DIGIORNO Italian Style Favorites Meatball Marinara Pizza 2 PK BOX
I almost do not like it because when you prepare it it acquires a not so pleasant taste and its smell I do not like at all, but hey I've already eaten them ....
Julisa D.
Pretty good meal for when your craving pizza and don't feel like leaving your home or waiting for delivery. It is easy to prepare and is decent tasting.
Jamice R.
I always keep a box or two in the freezer for the kids for after school snack. My two oldest are able to make it themselves in the toaster oven with no issues.
This one of my go to pizzas, I love it so much. I eat it probably once a week.
Kristina M.
Bolling Afb, DC
This was delicious. I was unsure about how it would taste but I immediately loved the flavor and ate the whole thing! Will definitely be buying this again!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I just tried this pizza and it was a hit with my family. The flavor and taste were very good. It is so easy to prepare. I will be buying this pizza again.
Alicia C.
New Rochelle, NY
This pizza is good! It's faster than ordering and really good for when your short on time. These taste really flavorful and put a generous amount of meat.
Noelle P.
The best frozen pizza!! Perfect for a movie night with your significant other, easy to cook and done in a good amount of time. This will always be my go to
emily a.
This one is the best meaty and tasty plus with my family size always get 3 boxes
Anahi  M.
Las Vegas, NV
Favorite type of pizza. It is very good. You should all buy it!!
It's good
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?