BY DIGIORNO #85 in Frozen Pizza

Nicole L.
Digiorno is my favorite as far as crust on frozen pizzas go. The crust is very important and I love the texture that these pizzas have. These are a little more pricey than some frozen pizza's that I have bought in the past however it is very much worth the money in my opinion.
Christina C.
digiorno is my favorite pizza brand out there. it's super easy to pop into the oven and bake. i really like the portion size and ratio of meatballs that they put on the pizza
Anna L.
Stockton, CA
I love digiorno pizza. it's one of my favorites. it's a little bit more pricey than other frozen pizzas but totally worth it!! way cheaper than ordering pizza and you get a great quality pizza.
Cassie J.
Pittsburgh, PA
I buy this every time I go to the store! It's the perfect thing to pop in the oven for dinner and the two-pack is such a great deal! This brand is delicious and have so many other flavors to pick from also!
anna g.
Norridge, IL
I love it it's the only frozen pizza that is actually tasting great you can taste all of the ingredients and the crust is awesome is very tasty it smells oh my god is just delicious the best frozen pizza that you could ever have
Maggie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
YES YES YES. If you're looking for a hearty meal that will satisfy your good pizza craving. You've found it. Fricking love this pizza. I also love this brand and always buy it when I decide to add pizza to the grocery list. Giant Eagle always has them stocked.
Brandi  .
DiGiorno does a great job with producing quality, tasty products that people want to buy. While frozen pizza has never been our family's favorite, DiGiorno gets top marks for being at the top of the list of brands we would consider when we do choose frozen pizza.
Brianna W.
I really don't like frozen pizza all that much, however Digiorno Italian style pizza is so good. the crust isn't too thin or too done after the recommended cooking time and the Middle of the pizza is just right. not too greasy, not too dry but just right.
carmelle b.
Cambria heights, NY
I like these box pizzas. i like my pizza fresh out of the oven made but for someone who work nights and coming home from work with no energy to cook. these come in handy. they are delicious being that they are frozen.
Amanda P.
Las Vegas, NV
Okay, not to shame other "big" pizza brands, but DIGIORNO tastes like I just got a hot pizza delivered to my house! The crust and sauce is so flavorful, I would recommend DIGIORNO to any pizza lover, especially those on a budget!
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?