BY DIGIORNO

Amanda P.
Las Vegas , NV
Okay, not to shame other "big" pizza brands, but DIGIORNO tastes like I just got a hot pizza delivered to my house! The crust and sauce is so flavorful, I would recommend DIGIORNO to any pizza lover, especially those on a budget!
Brianna W.
I really don't like frozen pizza all that much, however Digiorno Italian style pizza is so good. the crust isn't too thin or too done after the recommended cooking time and the Middle of the pizza is just right. not too greasy, not too dry but just right.
Desiree T.
Wicked good for frozen pizza! Trumps most takeout pizzas! The meatballs have a good texture and flavor, not rubbery at all. My dogs are not a big fan of this pizza because it's so good that they rarely get crust.
Rachael H.
Elkton, MD
My kids LOVE this particular DiGiorno pizza!! It's so yummy! the cheese is ooey gooey, the crust crisps too perfection while still staying soft! It's definitely a quick fix when you need a fast and easy dinner solution that the whole fam will enjoy
Tiara C.
Philadelphia, PA
DiGiorno is delicious!!!! I mean, I enjoy eating DiGiorno more than I enjoy take out. It doesn't taste like typical frozen pizza at all. The crust is nice and flaky and crispy, the cheese and sauce doesn't taste frozen or watered down. 100% recommend
Aprille C.
Castle Rock, CO
The meatballs aren't really good. They are like frozen little balls on the pizza. If you're going to do a meat pizza at least make sure it taste like the meat you are promoting. Otherwise, stick to pepperoni.
Kimberly R.
I really liked this pizza. I have had several other brands, including a chain and this is just as good! I like having frozen pizzas on hand for those hectic nights that I have no dinner plans. I especially like that my kids love the meatballs!
Paola L.
I loved this pizza. It was very easy to prepare and it's taste was one of a kind. I was a bit undecided when I saw it in the store because I thought it could not have such a great taste as regular pizzas like from Dominoe's or even Pizza Hut.
Tasha C.
Durham, NC
This is my favorite frozen pizza. I love the sauce and the small size of the meatballs. I love the tomato sauce taste. The only thing
is I wish it was made with lower sodium. It is very easy to cook
Nuri W.
Los Angeles, CA
If you like frozen pizza, this is it. You can really indulge in this pizza with its classic meatball marina pizza. My choice of food when I don't feel like cooking. You can easily pop this in the oven and you're tadah, you're ready to eat!
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?