BY DIGIORNO #85 in Frozen Pizza

Natalia G.
Mesa, AZ
Yum yum the crust is super good the cheese I love it dose' taste like frozen it really good
Kelli E.
Rockford, MI
My husband loves this brad of pizza. He loves the different varieties and the rising crust.
Francisco T.
Tastes like it was made from scratch. Very tasty, crust is very crunchy. I love this pizza
Rebecca A.
These are amazing. I don't usually like to eat frozen pizzas, but I couldn't resist these.
Anna P.
Digiorno is the greatest frozen pizza in the frozen aisle, the sauce and cheese are so good
Yanet M.
So delicious! I loved this pizza so much. I had a pizza party and everyone loved the pizza.
Kaitlyn P.
Bethany, MO
We love these pizzas they have just the right amount for our family and always taste great.
Inaiá C.
San Antonio, TX
Best American pizza brand ever. Taste good and high quality. And the price is very good too
Jacqueline D.
Bethlehem, PA
Eating and baking this pizza is amazing. i love the crunch and easy to bake. great product.
Lindsey P.
This is by far the best Digiorno pizza flavor out there! Go grab a box (or two) and enjoy!
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?