BY DIGIORNO #85 in Frozen Pizza

Ashley T.
Monterey, TN
This is a favorite at our house with our big family we need a lot of pizza to feed all of us.
Emily W.
Greenwood, IN
Eh it's alright not one of my favorite pizzas, but it is still pretty good for a frozen pizza
Jason C.
Columbia, TN
I love this pizza! I work at a pizza place and it just brings the real taste of real pizza !
Heather B.
Lancaster, CA
This is my favorite frozen pizza. It always tastes delicious and is so fast and easy to make!
Sarah P.
FENTON, MI
Mmmmm best pizza in the whole entire world!!!! Love it so much! Supreme is my fav or 3 meats
Celeste B.
Shreveport, LA
I love this pizza!! It does not taste like frozen pizza and dare I say better than delivery!
Justina G.
Delicious pizza! Definitely would buy it again. I am not a fan of frozen pizza but love this!
Maria Elena d.
San Antonio, TX
DIGIORNO Italian Style Favorites Meatball Marinara Pizza 2 PK BOX. I buy this 2 times a month
Ashton R.
Wapakoneta, OH
I could eat this eveeyday if my doctor would let me, I love this pizza. Wonderful prices too.
tiffany g.
Love this pizza. It's great for a quick meal. Doesn't rates bland. My whole family enjoys it.
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?