BY DIGIORNO #85 in Frozen Pizza

Rabail K.
This is one of my favorite items and I definitely recommend everyone to go out and purchase it
Lisa E.
Leesburg, GA
I love it has lots of flavor and good quality meat I also like a few other kind that they have

Andrea S.
Goose Creek, SC
Tastes good, my family and I love it. highly recommend this for a quick an easy family dinner.
Marisela S.
Long Is City, NY
My kids love this pizza, every weekend they sit to eat and watch movies, perfect night for us.
This pizza is so good, its good for a quick meal and tastes like you got it from a pizza place
Mailenne  R.
New Haven, CT
To die for this type of pizza is amazing I love it if you don't I don't know what your thinking
Mirnela I.
Pittsburgh, PA
Its ok my husband loves it he says tastes very fresh but I'm not a very big fan of frozen pizza
Iris R.
Columbia, PA
I like how it taste. It really taste like if you bought it at a restaurant. It's not greasy.
gabriela t.
Love these kind of pizza great for a day that you don't feel like cooking. the fam will love!
Great, the sauce was heavy though. If they toned it down then a 5 star would be in my opinion
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?