BY DIGIORNO #85 in Frozen Pizza

Elvia D.
Such a great brand. A full size pie very good price and tastes as if you got it from a pizzeria
Irah S.
Loove loove loove!!!! So flavorful and crispy a must have in your freezer. My family enjoys it.
Tammy C.
Aurora, WV
Love this pizza...now I cannot find it and it is upsetting...wish they would be in more stores
Carson S.
Meatballs are delicious and HUGE !!! I love frozen pizza and this was defiantly a pleasure!!!!
Chelsey T.
Lowell, MI
I'm really picky about frozen pizza- I really prefer Red Baron, however this isn't bad either.
Romy O.
Rockledge, FL
Really good pizza, not dry, I love the flavor everybody in my house can't wait for friday night
Jamie R.
Pea Ridge, AR
The whole family loves it! I have 6 kids and this pizza is loads of tasty that everyone enjoys
zormarie v.
Indian Orchard, MA
Its a delicious pizza my family love it I have to have this every time I go to the supermarket!
Viri I.
Streamwood, IL
Great pizza. Totally recommend. Digiorno is my favorite pizza brand because it's just so good!
Gabby P.
Perris, CA
Great pizza to have in the freezer and take out when you don't feel like going out or cooking ,
Marie-Pierre S.
This pizza is for how many person?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Katie S.
How does Digornios compare to other frozen pizza brands?